Chapter twenty one

"So Where was he" I said getting a little angry.

"Honestly after that we don't know but he kinda said he woke up with Alani" jay said looking away from me.

"Alani!!" I jumped up.

"Calm down sis" ari said walking over to me and putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Calm down nothing he been all up in my face about cheating and he was in bed with a that bitch " I said still angry.

"Chill out Chill out listen" glizzy said. I sat down on the bed next to ari.

"Alright I'm listening" I said calming down.

"Well Alani told Chris to drug nahmir so he would cheat on you" jay said making eye contact with me.

I was confused and sad for a second but then I became angry.

"Who the hell does she think she is fuck that's where does she live"I hopped up.

"Ayee chill chill" glizzy said walking over to me.

"Nah ain't no chill he could've hurt himself what if he had done worse than cheated I don't even care about that he could've done something to end him up in jail or dead yall don't know what she could've gave him he could've died she ain't care about what that might do to him " I yelled still angry.

"But he didn't Alright he didn't so chill out" glizzy said in a calming voice putting his hands on my shoulders. I didn't want to but I did as told and calmed down.

"He just woke up with Alani they didn't do nothing Alright I promise Chris said so" jay said. I rolled my eyes Chris says a lot of things.

"Well is he alright" I asked.

"Yea he downstairs waiting on us" glizzy said.

"You sure you don't wanna talk to him?" Jay said.

"No I'm still mad at him Alani did kick me out his ass did so Nope not and no" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

Glizzy and jay looked at each other in defeat.

"Well damn we tried" glizzy said standing up.

"Y'all leaving?" Ari asked standing up aswell.

"I guess so we'll drop by tomorrow okay?" Jay asked me.

"Yeah" I gave a weak smile.

"Y'all know y'all can come back anytime Alright y'all always cool wit us" glizzy said grabbing the door knob.

"Yea we know" ari said and I nodded in agreement. Ari said she was gonna walk them down so I just laid back on the bed and thought for a while.

Nahmir's pov

I was low key kinda nervous. All the yelling that was coming from upstairs wasn't a good sign for me.

"Shit" I mumbled putting my head in my hands. I heard people coming downstairs and I looked up hoping it was Dezzy but knew it wasn't I know she probably hella mad right now but she still my baby.

"She aight?" I asked walking over to jay and them.

"Yea she okay I guess" ari said.

"Y'all told her-"

"Yea we explained everything" glizzy said.

"But she still really mad you might have to let her cool off and think for awhile" jay said.

"Man whatever" I said walking out of the front door. Yea I was frustrated as fuck not with her cause she got every right to be mad at me Im mad cause I can't blame anybody else no matter how hard.

Can't blame Chris or Alani cause they ain't make me treat her like that but damn she not letting me fix it.

"Alright by ari" I heard jay and glizzy say and I heard the door close.

"You good nahmir" glizzy said putting his hand on my back.

"Yea Whatever" I said getting in the car.

"I mean yea glizz I'm alright just mad" I corrected myself that's what got me here in the first place taking my anger out on the wrong people not doing that shit no more.

"It'll be alright y'all love each other just gotta do your part and y'all will be good" glizzy said. I just nodded resting my head on the window.

A week later
me and jay been coming to school for about a month but Dezzy hasn't showed up not once and it's pissing me off she won't answer my calls or texts hell I even tried calling her on jays phone but she hung up right after I said hey.

"Fuck this" I said standing up and grabbing my red mcm book bag. Jay already knew the deal and hopped up to.

"Mr.santanna you can't walk out of class" the teacher said I tilted my head and looked like 'really nigga'.

"Watch me bitch" I said walking out the door.

I started walking to the entrance and I heard jay running to catch up behind me.

"You good?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Hell nah nigga I ain't okay Dezzy ignoring me and shit she being petty as hell on me" I said pushing open the door.

"I know man but you gotta let her do her even if doing her is moving on" jay said I turned to that nigga and gave him a death stare. The fuck he mean move on move on to what?!?!

"Don't say no shit like that ever again" I said walking to the car and getting in. I was mad as hell right now I wanted to pop off on everybody right now so I ain't say shit yea I sound like a bitch but so what you gotta problem.

Ari's pov
Dezzy has been at my house since that thing with nahmir. She seems happy but I can tell in her eyes she's heart broken.

"You wanna go somewhere tonight" I asked her. She hasn't left the house in like forever she never wants to.

"Not really" she said lowly opening one of her eyes.

"Come on it'll be fun" I said smiling at her. She shook her head no closing her eyes again.

"Come on pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee" I whined repeatedly.

"Please please please please" I said shaking her.

"Alright Alright ari I'll go now let me take my fucking nap" she laughed a little annoyance in her voice.

"Okay" I whispered jumping up and down. We finna be lit tonight.