Chapter Fourteen

Me and ari walked downstairs to tell the boys bye.

"Have fun" ari said to them.

I hugged nahmir and gave him a kiss.

"Not to much fun" I said letting go of him. He laughed and shook his head.

"I wouldn't even do that I got a wifey" he said making me blush.

"Alright damn can we go" Chris said looking at me and nahmir. I rolled my eyes he would be talking.

"I call front seat" glizzy said running out the door.

"Oh hell nah not today" nahmir said running behind him. Me and ari laughed as all the boys ran outside to the car.

"That's your boyfriend" ari said to me closing the door.

"Sure is" I laughed shaking my head.

"I'm finna go make popcorn pick a movie or something" ari said walking to the kitchen. I shrugged.

"Alright" I ran upstairs real quick and grabbed me and ari's blankets and laid down on the couch.

I clicked Netflix and scrolled through movies.

"Ari you wanna watch a scary movie?!?"

"Sure!" She yelled back. I laughed the kitchen was less than ten steps away and we yelling.

I looked through a-billion movies till I found one. Meet the blacks😂. The trailer looked funny it had mike Epps in it so ya girl had to click it.

Ari came out of the kitchen with a big bowl of popcorn I moved my feet out of her way and she sat down.

"What we watching?" She said sitting the bowl down in between us.

"Ohhh shit mike Epps my nigga" she said looking at the screen as I pressed play.

"Dumbass" I laughed grabbing some popcorn.

The movie started playing and then I saw king bach on the tv and screamed. Ari looked at me like I lost my fucking mind.

"That's my babbbby" I said laughing ari started laughing to.

"don't let nahmir hear you say that" she smirked at me. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"He can just be my side nigga" I said joking. I don't think I need a side nigga cause nahmir would kill him I love the kid but he crazy bout ya girl 😁❤️.

Then I got a text.

Daddy👅💙- this party boring asf
Mami💍💦- it better be 😂
Daddy👅💙- I'm foreal me and jay kicking back and smoking I could've stayed home
Mami💍💦- aww poor baby I miss you 😘
Daddy👅💙- i ain't even been gone tht long
Mami💍💦- we'll damn I take tht back
Daddy👅💙- I'm just playin damn imu 2 big head
Mami💍💦- mhmm whatever 😑
Daddy👅💙- I'll text you later bbg💕 y'all have fun

"Who you texting" ari said taking my phone away.

"Really?" She asked I reached for my phone.

"Nope your promised me you weren't gonna text nahmir all night" she said sternly. I sighed I did promise.

"Alright I won't now can I have my phone back" she shook her head.

"Nope not till tomorrow" I groaned like a kid and she laughed sitting my phone next to her on the couch.

Nahmir's  pov
Me and jay were sitting back passing the blunt glizzy left with some chick and Chris was somewhere.

"Man I'm finna go home" I said standing up. This party was boring asf I can go home and pass a blunt wit my girl.

"Ayee where y'all goin?" Chris said coming out of nowhere putting his arm around my shoulders.

I looked at jay 'why the fuck this nigga touching me' jay stood up.

"We finna head home"

"Nah y'all can't leave yet" Chris said.

"Yes the fuck we can" I said brushing his arm off me.

"No have a drink kick back dance y'all ain't come here for nothin right??" He said shoving a cup in my face. I side eyed jay 'I'm finna pop this nigga'.

"I guess we can stay for a lil bit" jay said taking the cup and shrugging.

"Good good nahmir I'll go get you a drink" he said stumbling off.

"I don't like that nigga" I said my eyes following him.

"He is acting fruity" jay agreed.

Chris's pov
Im tired of nahmir and dezzy he don't deserve a chick that fine. If anything she should be with me not that bum ass nigga. She act like she don't want me but I know she do who doesn't.

I poured the liquid into the drink I just poured quickly so that nobody saw.

"Ayo glizzy" I said as I saw him walk into yo kitchen.

"Wassup man you know where jay them at?" He said drunk as hell.

"Yea they in the living room aye take this to nahmir since you goin" I said handing him the drink.

"Ight thanks" he said taking the cup and walking out of the kitchen. I smirked to myself I know nahmir wouldn't take anything I gave him so I got glizzy to do it.

"Did you do it?" Alani said walking into the kitchen.

"Yea I told you I would don't worry about it"

"Good now all you have to do is get him away from his boys and I'll do the rest" she smirked looking into the living room.

"I got that handled" I said nodding my head.

"I just wish I could see that bitch dezzy's face when he's laying next to me in the morning and not her" she said laughing to herself.

"Right" I agreed.

"Make sure he drinks that okay that's the only way this will work ight" I said walking away from her.

"Oh I will" she replied.

Nahmir's pov
I looked up to see glizzy walking over to us.

"Sup broski" He said dapping us up.

"Oh here you go"he said handing me a cup. I didn't think to look in it it was just glizzy.

I sipped from the cup and felt more buzzed than I should've. Maybe it's cuz I'm high as he'll right now. Being cross faded aint no joke.

Next thing I know glizzy was ghost and jay went to go dance with some girl. I looked down in the cup to see and the contents gone.

"Hmm" I got up to go get something else to drink and I stumbled falling into someone's arms.

"You okay baby" I heard a female say. I looked up and it was blurry asf like a couldn't see shit but colors.

"Dezzy?" I asked that's the only female that call me baby. She nodded and I smiled and hugged her.

"Whatchu doing here I missed you...you can take me home please I-I-I'm not feeling good"

"You wanna go upstairs??"