chapter nineteen

Jays pov
Has everybody been smoking for the past few weeks like what I'm hearing and seeing is unbelievable. Nahmir kicked Dezzy out but 2 weeks ago they was all in love and Chris should know better by now I tried to prevent that shit but he came between nahmir and Dezzy and now she going out bad for it.

We finally made it to the car and I hoped out leaving glizzy to get the stuff. The door was unlocked so I just walked right I. Nahmir was on the couch and looked up at me as I walked in.

"Nigga what the fuck is up with you kicking Dezzy out" I said walking over to him.

"None of yo business" he said nonchalantly. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt now that glizzy wasn't here holding me back.

"That Girl ain't been nothing but good to you and you kick her of all people out she the only person here not ready to kick your ass" I yelled at him.

"And what's this shit about Chris you know Chris been touching her and she was to scared to tell you because she didn't want you catching a case right?!?!" the smug look feel from his face as my words registered with him.

"What?" He said shocked.

"Ever since that day in the hospital he kept doing slick shit I've told him about it even fought about it all us trying to protect you" I said letting go of him and pushing him to the wall.

I shook my head and walked around the house looking for Chris bitch ass.

"Where the fuck is he?!?" I yelled opening all the doors in the house. I opened every door upstairs.

I stomped downstairs. And nahmir was in the same position I had left him in against the wall shocked.

"You should feel bad that girl really cared about your dumbass and she went through hell to keep you happy" I said shaking my head at him.

Glizzy then walked in carrying all the gifts we had bought for her dropping them on the floor.

"Man that shit was heavy" he said crashing into the couch. He sensed the tension in the room and looked at me and nahmir.

"Why would you do that to her?" Glizzy said thinking out loud in a disappointing tone.

"I fucked up aight" he said shaking his head and looking down. Me and glizzy looked at each other like wtf.

"You damn right you did!!" Glizzy asked.

"Bruh no worse than y'all think" nahmir said.

Nahmir moved to the couch and sat down and sighed.

"That night we went to the party ya know the one downtown I drunk a couple drinks and I was gone next thing I know I woke up in bed with Alani" he said shaking his head.

Me and glizzy looked at each other again.

"Why You ain't tell us" glizzy said. He shrugged his shoulders his face in his hands.

"You still ain't have no right to take it out on Dezzy" I said still angry.

"Nigga I know that" nahmir yelled back. I know this nigga ain't crying.

"What the fuck was I thinking I fucked up big time" he said standing up and pacing the room.

"Today's her birthday" I said still trying to make him get how bad he was doing her.

"What?" He stopped pacing and looked at me. Then looked at the bags on the floor.

"Today's her birthday??" He said more to himself than to me. He looked like he wanted to throw a tv at somebody.

"We'll worry about that later we gotta go find that nigga Chris cause I'm done playin with his ass" glizzy said getting up and walking to the basement where we keep our guns and stuff.

I nodded in agreement following behind him.

We got what we needed and headed out in nahmir's car.

"Ayo wasusp Chris" I said into the phone.

"Nothin much man just chillin" he said unaware of what we was doing.

"Ayee it's dezzy's birthday and we need somewhere to stash her gifts so she don't find em we can hide them at yo place??"

"Yea for sure for sure"

"You there right now or..."

"Yea I'm here just pull up"

"Aight" I said before hanging up. I gave nahmir the directions and we started driving.

"Whatever y'all do don't get caught don't touch shit don't do nothing that'll get us caught" I said putting on my ski.

"Bet" glizzy said putting on his aswell. Nahmir didn't answer but he knew the deal.

We pulled up to Chris house and the lights were on. We all hoped out and nahmir walked up to the door.

"Chill out nahmir I understand you angry and all but chill the fuck out" glizzy said getting in front of him.

Nahmir looked like he didn't care what he had said. I knocked on the door and heard him yelled that we was coming. The original plan was to just scare him up and beat his ass but knowing nahmir thays now how this was gonna play out.

"Wasu-" he got cut off as I pressed the gun to his forehead.

"Aye aye wait a minute" he said holding out his hands.

He walked backwards into the living room and glizzy and nahmir followed.

"Tell me What the fuck you know" nahmir said aiming his gun and Chris. Me and glitzy looked at each other then back at nahmir he must know something we don't I figured.

"Man I don't know nothing" he pleaded. I kissed my teeth doesn't matter what nahmir is talking about he still getting his ass beat regardless.

"Fuck that shit" glizzy said before I could.

"I'll blow your fucking brains out I don't give a fuck" nahmir said putting his finger on the trigger and adjusting his aim.

"Alright Alright Alright it was Alani" he said looking at us. We all looked at each other hearing the familiar name.

"What about her?" I asked.

"She told me to get y'all to the party and drug nahmir Alright it was her idea" he said pleading.

"The fuck You mean drug me" nahmir said getting angrier by the minute.

"I told glizzy to give you the cup so you would drink it Alani said if I did I could have Dezzy"

*bang* I heard the gunshot before I saw the blood.

Chris screamed out in pain holding his leg.

"That's For fucking with my girl" nahmir said adjusting his aim. Chris screamed in pain.

"Shut the fuck up before I do it again" nahmir yelled and I knew he was deadass. This was finna be a long night...