Welcome!

Hi!

Hi!

Welcome to RIVER. I hope you're in for a wild ride because this story is going to be hard to swallow. This is going to be completely different to Say You Love Me. In a few words, this story is going to be HARDCORE, it isn't for the faint of heart. There's going to be A LOT OF VIOLENCE!. (Like a shit tone of it.)

FIRST. There are topics such as abuse, drugs, violence, criminal activity, SEX and SEXUAL ACTS, drug use, addictions, rape and every mature topic or theme you can imagine. So if you can't or don't like such topics please exit out of this airplane. This story is rated Mature for multiple reasons.

~So this is your first and only warning before we get into the story. I normally don't put Author Notes on my chapters unless I'm posting as I finish writing a chapter. So don't expect warnings before reading, because honestly I would have to put a note on every single chapter

~There will be spelling and grammar mistakes. I try to edit all of my chapters as many times as I can, but I bet there's still going to be some mistakes. I'm a mere human. You can leave a lovely comment if you spot a mistake, I'll be forever grateful. 

~The main character is filled to the brim with trauma, and everyone around her is BAD, EVIL, everything WRONG with the world. (There is nothing cute in killing someone). Just because they do some cute things throughout chapters doesn't take away the fact that they are bad people. And the "villains" are WORSE

~By writing this I'm not glamorizing their lifestyles. This is a work of FICTION, from the depths of my rotten imagination. Unfortunately YES, scenes in this book can be seen in real life. Some scenes, I'll admit, will be romanticized for the sake of the plot. But not glamorized. (If you want this lifestyle, I'm seriously concerned for you.)  

A believe that's all there is to say about warnings

Moving on: 

Some things to point out about the characters that you should not forget:

1. Genevieve is eighteen years old at the beginning of this story. (First Chapter). She's one of my youngest characters.

2. At the beginning, Genevieve's past is meant to confuse the fuck out of you. You're reading and feeling as confused as she feels when she recounts memories or talks about them. Her memories are fragmented and that's how it's narrated.

3. There is no Fantasy in this book. None of my characters have super powers, sorry, wrong book.

4. The criminal organizations in this book call themselves family, yet, they're not related. (Most of them aren't anyway). *wink*

5. Kostya is way older than Genevieve. Like ten years so yes, There's an age-gap.

 And finally, Thank You for giving this book a chance. Feel free to comment and cry and laugh throughout the story. I certainly enjoy when people express how they feel about the story. And the most important, If you have songs that can fit with this book, please send them my way. I'm trying to build a Playlist for you guys.

Anyways, ENJOY!.