4. It's Getting Hot In Here.

A grunt escapes Genevieve's mouth, the first one in the time that Owen has been barreling his fists against her body

"How about you start spitting some information, Dagger." he spits out, repulsed at her nickname. Blood is covering his fists and sweat is covering every inch of his body. He has been torturing Genevieve for an hour now but she isn't budging like he wants to.

Genevieve really wants to tell him to go fuck himself a thousand ways. But her training is imprinted in her brain. Don't speak. Loyalty to the Silence.

Another punch comes straight for Genevieve, this time it hits her straight on her cheekbone, cutting her skin. Her vision becomes blurry and the ringing in her ears block the mumbled curses coming from Alonso and Peter, but she doesn't move or complain. Gidea is planing different ways of skinning Owen alive for even hanging Genevieve upside down like a pig.

"You used to cry and scream...and beg so loudly," Owen whispers only for Genevieve to hear. She remains stoic, void of any emotion. "What happened, baby girl?"

The Russian stares intently at her, frowning at her closed eyes and calm demeanor. There is something oddly strange and deadly about the girl. Owen is not holding any strength back when he hits her, she should've been crying in pain by now. Her face is visibly bruised and blood taints her lips as well as the right side of her face. He can only imagine the state of her body underneath her clothes. Sure, the Russian doesn't know her endurance with pain, but it almost seems as if she is enjoying every bit of it.

Genevieve opens her eyes and looks directly into Owen's cold blue ones. With her eyes, she silently taunts him. Owen stares back, his face contorts into one of anger.

Owen acts impulsively, not liking at all to be taunted. He gets out his pistol and points it straight between her eyes."You're dead meat, baby girl."

Messiah rolls his eyes at his messenger's lack of self control, "Put your-"

A loud sound echoes throughout the house, interrupting Messiah. Everyone turns towards the noise. Genevieve doesn't avert her eyes from the pistol in front of her but acknowledges the sound.

"What now! You can't torture anyone in peace these days." Messiah stands up from his spot in the middle of the room and points his gun at the entrance of the living room, motioning with his gun towards one of his men to go out, "Go fetch, boy."

The man nods quickly and starts walking out of the room. Shouts and gunshots fill Genevieve's ears a second later accompanying the sound of a body collapsing on the floor. Messiah's men barge into the room stepping over the body with their guns out, they shout at their leader to get down and take cover.

"What the fuck did ya'll do!" Messiah shouts as he jumps over one of his men to push him in front of him to shield himself from the bullets coming from every direction.

Something shatters the only window in the room. Every pair of eyes widen when they spot the grenade roll to a stop in the middle of the room.

"Fetch! Fetch! Fetch!"