#1

It was a rainy day when Bill Denbrough had decided to make a paper boat named S.S Georgie for his younger brother. Georgie was by the bedroom window drawing faces with his finger on the morning dew.
"Are you sure I won't get in trouble?" Young Georgie asked his older brother, Bill only took one small glance at his younger sibling sighing.
"G-go get the w-wax." His stutter expanded out the sentence as Georgie gulped.
"I-in the cellar...?" His voice was soft and afraid, but Bill just chuckled at little Georgies paranoia.
"Y-you want it to float-t, don't you?" Looking at his younger brother skeptically his dark brown eyebrows rose, creating creases on his forehead. Georgie nodded and walked off down to the cellar.
Anxious and afraid, little Georgie was hoping to make this a quick trip as he sprinted down the old stairs. Looking on the one of the many shelfs for the small box that held the gulf wax. Quickly retrieving it and turning around only to see two small orange glowing dots, almost like cat eyes glowing in the dark. Trembling, the six year old was quick to grab the flashlight off the shelf and shakingly turned it on, only to see he had nothing to worry about as it was only two small glow in the dark gulf balls he turned it off.
BOOM!
The thunder roared and the little boy sprints back up the old wooden stairs.
"Gotta go fast-gotta go fast!" His words were repetitive until he reached the top of the stairs, quickly slamming the door closed. Georgies breath was heavy as he ran up the stairs to his brothers room handing the older boy the wax.
After Bill wax's down the paper boat he hands it to Georgie who had been sitting on his lap watching as his brother made S.S Georgie.

After Bill handed it to Georgie, he hugged and thanked him, then ran out to the wooden door that led to outside. Excited, Georgie threw on his yellow rain coat, along with his matching rain boots.