#3

Y/N POV. (😱😱)
After a while I started to talk with the Losers. They were really sweet and understanding.
"Hey, I have to go find my brother to make sure he isn't being a dumb ass. I'll see ya later. Have a great rest of your summer!!" Waving and walking off I smile to myself. I think I just made some new friends.

Eddie POV.

"Well, She is hot." Ritchie, Me, and Stan were arguing about how she should be spoken to.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU NEED TO SAY IT OUT LOUD! ESPECIALLY IN FRONT  OF HER!!!" I slightly glared at him as we walked to the barrens. Bill and Ritchie walked in.

"Wait, you guys aren't coming in?" Ritchie looked back at me and Stan and we both shook our heads saying "hell to the no."

"I-it's grey water!" I lglance down and back at the two boys feeling purely disgusted.

"What the hell is grey water?!" Looking puzzled and in disbelief Ritchie looked down.

"It's...it's basically piss and shit all in one!" I explained, raising my eyesbrows and hands.

Bill POV
As the guys were arguing I had a look around and came across a white shoe. Picking it up and examining it, I find something interesting and spooky all in one.
"If my mom finds out we were here she'd have an anurizum!!" Eddie screamed while Stanley and Ritchie both rolled their eyes.

"Hey! G-guys!" I quickly spun arround, aiming the flashlight in the shoe.

"S-shit don't tell me that's..." Stanley started off, his voice cracking. I glanced down at the shoe and saw a name, a name we all recognized.

"Betty Rimpson..." Ritchie mumbled.
SPLASH!
Someone fell and smashed their head on a rock in the river. They tried to get up again but failed as they wheezed.

"Holy shit what happened to you?!" Ritchie asked as we all walked out to greet the new kid.

Y/n POV:

Beverly and I were shopping at the drug store for girl stuff and cigarettes. We retrieved the stuff and were quick to walk down the first isle closer to the desk.
"Bye Dad." We both saw Greta and when she was looking down at a bag in her hands, quickly went to the next isle. Only to see a few boys our age. We quickly hide the boxes of stuff behind our backs.
"Hey.." Beverly say as they stare at us.
"Hi..what happened to you..?" Eddie said eyeing us both.
"Nothing, you?" I looks back at Bev then them.
"N-nothing." Bill stutters.
"There's a guy outside it looks like someone killed him." Eddie quickly spit out.
"You don't have the money for the supplies do you?" Together they all shake their heads. I look at Beverly and she looks at me, we both nod simultaneously.

Beverly's POV:
Me and Y/N walk up to the desk and start talking, trying to distract the man at the desk.
"Can I try your glasses on?" I look up at him in a flirting way. The Older man giggles and shrugs, handing me his glasses.
"Mr. Kean, you are too sweet!" Y/N smiles just like I did and playfully hits his shoulder over the counter, "accidentally" hitting the wrack of cigarettes as well.
"Shoot, I am so sorry..." She says seeming genuine but really isn't. Mr. Kean smiles and bends down to pick up the stuff. We both sneak a pack of Cigarettes and the guys run into a shelf, making us giggle, and run out. They really are something aren't they?