#4

Ritchie POV:
I look at the new kid named Ben. He was chubby and looked like he was going to die.
"Well I'm glad I got to meet you before you died." My voice makes him look up at me. Ben looked at me with a face that said "bitch who the fuck said I was gonna die." And I looked away.
Y/N POV:
Togther Bev and I walked out and towards the guys, I noticed Bill staring at Bev in a longingly way. Someone is in love. A grin reached my lips and I continued to  walk down to the others.
"Hey hot mama!" Ritchie called out, I laughed and rolled my (e/c) eyes.
"Hey TrashMouth." I grinned, looking down only to see the new kid, Ben. His shirt was covered in blood and I noticed a 'H' carved into his stomach.
"H-...Henry did this to you....?" I could barely speak, I knew they were bullies, but I never knew they would go so far as to try and kill someone. I was beyond disappointed and frustrated. My emotions overwhelming my body.
Ben gave a  nod as tears filled my eyes, but I was quick to blink them away. I expected much more out of Victor and Belch. I expected them to take care of Henry.
"That fucking piece of shit..." I mumbled. They all looked at me in shock and slight fear. No one has ever seen me even close to crying before.
"Are you okay..?" Eddie looked up at me, worried that something might have happened. And I think of the 'P' (for Patrick) carved underneath my boob. (Don't ask.)
I shake my head and notice everyone staring at me.
"Oh um, yeah. I'm..I'm fine....just..surprised..that's all." Together they nod, but Stan and Bill look at me like they aren't believing my shit. I haven't told anyone about what Patrick did to me, not even Victor, and he's my all time best friend.

"I-I have to go..I'll see you guys later." And I walk off.

"Wait!!" I hear someone scream to me, I spun around only to see Ritchie running up from the alleyway.

"Yes?" Confusion spread across my face.
"We are going to the Quarry tomorrow, we were wondering if you wanted to come with. I mean, Beverly's going so you wouldn't be the only girl." His dorky smile and enhanced eyes made me laugh.

"Sure TrashMouth. I'd love that. I'll see you guys tomorrow okay?" He nods, staring at me as I strut off. I had other things on my mind though, such as talking to the friends and brother I have.