meadow

The sun rays shining bright through the window caused Jungkook to eventually wake up and have one last look at the person who's been lying next to him. He couldn't remember anything besides Yoongi sticking one shot after another in his hand and the loud, terrible music inside the club.

He groaned as he got up from the bed, feeling a sharp pain going through his head. He looked at the guy to make sure he's asleep, then quietly took his clothes from the ground. After putting them on and being certain he had all his belongings, the brunette decided to leave the room. His headache started to ease a little due to the fresh air he breathed in as he exited the house and turned to walk towards his own.

Jeon Jungkook wasn't an outgoing person and he certainly wasn't a one-night stand type of guy like he used to be.  That part of him faded away and now he barely had a life outside his job.

The thoughts of killing Yoongi were surrounding him as he took his phone out of his pocket to check if he had any messages from the older. Jungkook was really angry with him, but still wanted to know if his hyung is still alive so he can murder him himself.

Of course, those were just thoughts. He would never do anything like that. He was a cop for God's sake. For Jungkook, his job was the most important thing in his life. He was mad at yoongi because when you're a cop, you don't fuck with random people, and that son of a bitch just made him have sex with a guy he's only known for a few hours.

His career didn't allow him to be engaged in any relationships or even in family, but he didn't mind. Oh come on! Who needed that when you could chase a murderer for the rest of your life? That wasn't a problem to Jungkook because he didn't have anyone close to him anyway, so he could devote all of his time searching through thousands of files hoping to find something relevant to his case.

It's not like he wasn't good-looking or that no one wanted him. Every girl (and guy) would faint after seeing his abs or even the thiiiiiccc and memorable thighs of his. He knew he was attractive and that he could have anyone if he tried. It just wasn't his thing to be in a relationship.

Kook searched through his messages to find the person he blamed for what happened last night.  He found his name easily since the only messages he ever got were from his boss, mum, co-workers, or Min Yoongi, his lovely best friend.

To hoeslut:

jk: bitch r u dying? cause i feel like i am

yg: fuck i just woke up and cant dind my phone

jk: stop trying to be funny

jk: i lost my shit today cause i woke up next to a random guy. i am StRAIGHT

jk: i'll send u to jail

jk: i need to pee

yg: ur as straight as a fucking ruler

yg: wait nvm

yg: then pee?

jk: where

yg: wdym where? anywhere

yg: u have a dick u can use it wherever and however u want

jk: there's a big ass fine for peeing in public you little shit

yg: who tf cares

yg: how would they know if u peed in public

yg: do u go around watching if someone has their dick out?

jk: i'll sue you one day min yoongi

yg: :(

yg: arrest me daddy

yg: put me in handcuffs

jk: ur gay ass is disgusting

yg: wtf u just slept with a dude

yg: and i bet u liked it

yg: were u on top or bottom?

jk: do u think that i didn't use my juancock? lol u better watch ur mouth

yg: EW HE GAVE IT A NAME

yg: don't do that

yg: they only do that in amateur porn

yg: well i guess u r an amateur

jk: yeah cause i don't have sex with everyone i see, gosh

yg: not with guys??

jk: leave me alone