monkshood

Jimin took another sip of his coffee while watching his lover dying in front of him on the ground. He was blindfolded, his body was massacred, and his lips were curved down as he was about to pray. They always pray. It was entertaining for Jimin. He loved the sight of people being scared of him. He loved when someone begged him for mercy. They always said that they had family or that they were too young to die. "Why are you doing this? I love you," was what he heard every time.

He never loved them back. He didn't know what love is because he has never experienced it or felt it. For him, love was artificial, imaginary. People don't need love in their lives. They are just blind and foolish.

Jimin was heartless and he didn't care about people who adored him or loved him somehow. He treated them like nothing. They were basically his sex slaves, but they'd still do anything just for him. It was really fun to watch them suffer.

What he found interesting was the fact that all the people he's murderered actually wanted to live. If he was in their place, he would want to disappear from this world forever. The embarrassment and pain they experienced while being with Jimin were tremendous. He wondered what kept them motivated to be alive.

Family? Family was the biggest bullshit he's ever heard. They always say that family is the most important, that family comes first. But for jimin, what came first was his passion for ending needless lives.

Did Jimin have a family?
No.
Did he care?
No.

His mom left him and his father when Jimin was only 5 years old. His father was not a good man, but are there any good men in the world anyway? What bothered him the most about him was that he didn't show any affection towards the boy. Jimin loved receiving attention. He'd love for his father to tuck him in bed or to teach him how to swim. But the only thing Jimin was ever taught is how to kill. Of course, he was self-taught. Otherwise, he wouldn't be the most wanted criminal in the country.

He started killing when he was only 10 years old. Sounds terrible, right? His first victim was a rabbit that would always come to his little garden in the back yard and eat his raspberries. Jimin felt some kind of power and dominance when he stuck a knife into that bad animal's chest. His next victim was his father, but we won't get much into detail with that story.

But to put all the fun parts of killing aside, there was a lot Jimin had to do to cover up his murders. It took a long time for him to learn the right ways of hiding or dispensing the bodies. However, he was smart. He always got away with everything he did. He didn't know if it was luck, but he could care less.

He was killing his lovers because of a certain reason.

People who feel love should die.

Love is a sin, something imaginary that makes people stupid and abnormal. People lose their minds and then, they become useless and hopeless. Love is something that shouldn't exist.

Park Jimin was not sick, he was just doing a favor.