periwinkle

Jimin was almost done with his job of burying the dead man's arm when he heard a typical notification sound from the phone in his left pocket. He decided to ignore it and just continue his work because he also had other parts of the body left to hide.

He really liked this part of his job and hobby- burying the body.  Sometimes he would just drown it in one of the lakes or use bleach, alternatively strong acid, but he recently ran out of it. It was just like gardening, planting new flowers or vegetables. His yard was like a cemetery, but who cared? He still had a beautiful garden in the back that meant the world to him.  No one would ever expect that under this sea of flowers lie layers of human body parts.
Doesn't that sound absurdly? A criminal that kills people but also grows plants and spends a good deal of time in the garden.

Speaking of flowers, Jimin adored these beautiful plants. He had all kinds of them in his garden; from the most common ones to a couple that he's even brought from other countries. He was always interested in gardening. When he was young, his yard was all occupied in flowers with different colors and scents. He used to spend a lot of time there with his mother because she loved plants - that's what his father told him. Unfortunately, he was too young to remember anything, but he remembered the time when his mother left and he had to take care of the plants by himself. During that time he learned all about the flowers and the meanings of them.

Every blossom has a meaning.

Jimin's passion for flowers was what made him unique and special among any other serial killers. He found some kind of freedom and comfort in them. He believed that anything could be explained and expressed through the language of flowers.

Jimin knew flowers better than he knew people or even himself. He was familiar with all the colors and scents that they were giving him. Flowers are easy to read, easy to take care of. They have their meanings and he had no idea who came up with them, but he somehow managed to remember all of them. He knew that orange blossom, for instance, meant innocence, purity, and loveliness; red chrysanthemum meant "I love you," and tumberose represented dangerous pleasures. He had a deep connection with that one.

GUNKOOK
why should i be scared?

CALICOMIN
you don't know me

GUNKOOK
so let's get to know each other

CALICOMIN
let's play a game

GUNKOOK
what game?

CALICOMIN
you'll see

GUNKOOK
like fifty shades of grey?

CALICOMIN
worse

GUNKOOK
oh that will be intense

CALICOMIN
sure it will

CALICOMINsure it will