furze

Jungkook was currently in his room searching through important files to find more information about the criminal he has been longing to find for such a long time. The only thing he knew about Park Jimin was his name and the people he killed. As he had noticed earlier, all of the victims were his lovers. It really intrigued him and he wanted to know more and more. He's been trying so hard to locate the man or at least know which state he's in. Jungkook wanted justice. But Park Jimin was something else. He was different from all the criminals. He was smart.

Despite the fact that the boy was fresh in his environment and shouldn't take the case of Park Jimin, (because it was kind of illegal for him to do that) Jungkook's only goal right now was to find him. He didn't care that his boss could catch him committing this crime and fire him. He had to find him. Nothing else mattered.

Why?
Because the murderer he's been looking for killed his sister. And yes, that would mean that his sister was one of Jimin's lovers.

He sighed and started looking at pictures of Jimin with his lovers.. or victims? There weren't a lot of them but enough for Jungkook to not be able to stop staring at Jimin's face. He wanted to remember every detail of his skin, so if he passed the man on the street, he would know that this is him.

It might sound crazy but Jungkook just wanted him to hurt as much as his victims did. He wanted to put him in jail and feel the satisfaction of achieving his goal.

The brunette picked up his phone in order to check the time. He didn't expect to see a snapchat notification from the guy he's mistaken for the one from the club.

CALICOMIN
hey

GUNKOOK
hey????

CALICOMIN
how r u?

GUNKOOK
why u asking

CALICOMIN
cause it's polite

GUNKOOK
i don't know you

CALICOMIN
but you want to

GUNKOOK
i don't??

CALICOMIN
then why did you add me?

GUNKOOK
i told u it was a mistake

CALICOMIN
then why don't you remove me

GUNKOOK
cuz i don't have time for that

CALICOMIN
but u have time to chat with me

GUNKOOK
i'm working now

CALICOMIN
oh cool. what's your career?

GUNKOOK
i'm a policemAn!!!

CALICOMIN
how old are you

GUNKOOK
24 and u? if ure a horny old ass man, delete urself

CALICOMIN
25

GUNKOOK
what's ur name?

CALICOMIN
why do u need it?

GUNKOOK
wtf? cause i am texting with some random person and i wanna know his name?

CALICOMIN
how do u know I'm a guy?

GUNKOOK
idk. r u?

CALICOMIN
you got that right

GUNKOOK
should i be scared of u

CALICOMIN
i don't know

CALICOMINi don't know