peony

When Jungkook entered his house he immediately went to the bathroom to relieve himself. He was glad that he didn't do it on the way home because then he would've had to deal with his annoying boss.

When he was finally done, he got out of the bathroom and almost forgot to get painkillers for his headache. His head didn't hurt as much anymore, but he figured he'd still take them. After quickly swallowing two of the pills, he let himself fall on his comfy bed thinking about last night's events and trying to put them all together. Who the fuck was that guy? He didn't even remember his name. Well, it didn't matter that much to him, but he was just curious.

He took his phone out and searched through his social media, which he didn't use often but tried to keep his "social" life going. Nothing new. He still tried to remember something from last night about the man he woke up next to this morning. Gosh, he wanted to know his name at least. When his eyes saw the snapchat icon he remembered that the guy told him his username. Who gives you a snapchat user when they can just give the number? And how the fuck was he supposed to remember it?

He opened his notes hoping that it's there. And for once, he was right. He opened snapchat and searched the username which was calicomin. He automatically added the person without even thinking about it. He didn't know if the guy was still sleeping or not, but he didn't care.

GUNKOOK
hey hottie it's jungkook from last night;)

CALICOMIN
wtf?

GUNKOOK
i don't remember you either lol

CALICOMIN
are you supposed to?am I?

GUNKOOK
yah i woke up next to u naked today

CALICOMIN
woah that's a lot

GUNKOOK
wtf?? u gave me ur snapchat last night i think. it's not u?

CALICOMIN
we can pretend it is. so how was it? was I hot?

GUNKOOK
yea u werE bIIITCH let's fuck

CALICOMIN
i don't fuck with random desperate stalkers

GUNKOOK
neither do i. sorry i think i got the wrong username

CALICOMIN
did u really?

He thought so, but he didn't know that this person was all he was looking for the entire time.