Diplomacy

Finnaly arriving to the destination all units around had their mouths agape as the giant frig flew right above them...

"Who flys to a piece talk in a giant warship!?" One marine asked another.

noble and the other Spartans walked to the pelican. They knew that they made one hell of an entrance. The pelican slowly flew Down to a landing pad where lord hood was waiting.

"noble you mind telling me who's idea It Was to fly a frigate to a piece conference."

"Sir oni didn't want to be late sir."

"So oni really wanted to be a part of this that badly huh.
Well glad to have you onboard noble."

"Like wise."

As lord hood and noble shook hands the other Spartans walked behind six and stopped.

"So sir where is the diplomatic party going to be held?" Six asked

Lord hood looked at the sky and pointed.
"There."
A covenant cruiser appeared out from the clouds.

"Sir I thought this party was to be held on earth."

"The elites wanted this peace talk to be on their planet."

"Sir in my understanding I thought humanity already had piece with the elites. I don't see a point in having a second one."

I understand your thoughts noble. However that treaty was more of a cease fire agreement this one is more of diplomatic trade and border control for our planets."

Six saw as two phantoms flew passed them that the unsc had been awaiting their arrival and already had space for them to move freely.

Well Six that's our ride, noble your riding with me there are a lot of assassins on sanghillios, I'd feel much more comfortable with an experienced spartan riding with me."

"Understood"

As six walked off with lord hood the 3 Spartans watched them leave. With in those moments Oni's diplomat inturrupted their silence.  "Well are you escorting me or not!"

As the three Spartans looked at the interrupter one of them Spoke under his breath.
"That lucky bustard."  

As six and lord hood where pulled up from the ground by the phantoms gravity lift they saw the 3 other Spartans walk to the other phantom before their vision was clouded by the phantoms hull and their feet touched solid ground.
They where then surrounded by 4 elite minors
Six noticed the intimidation they where trying to put off.
And took a more defensive stance.

The elites showed a slight trace of fear when they saw six and lost a bit of their composure.
"Back to your stations."
A voice said from behind the elites. The elites split in two and walked to opposite ends of the ship leaving one elite with large maroon armor and a large cape all the way down to its feet.

Six easily identified this armor to be zealot class though he'd never seen one with a cape.
The color was a dark shade of purple with white outlining.and an energy sword with what looked to be a sun in the middle but he couldn't tell.

"Forgive my troops for their unnecessary show of rudeness
They have yet to grow manners."

Lord hood responded
"Not a problem as long as you have them under control."

Hearing this one of the elites scoughed in aggravation.

"That is understandable we are departing now so please sit up front."
The phantom began moving, unlike human ships the phantom had no friction and glided across the sky without even rumbling or shaking.
As hood took a seat trying to hide his back pain from age
Six stayed standing the zealot classed elite saw this though did not question it.
Six never showed it but was slightly unnerved being close to so many old enemies he looked at the elite standing in front of them
Trying to figure out what that symbol stood for.
The sanghilli noticed this and took no time in informing six of the meaning of the cape.