Soldiers and drinks

Six and the marine continued walking
down the halls.
Not even a couple feet out of the room and Six could already hear Laughing and cheering.

"So are you ready to party mate!?"
The marine said punching Six in the arm and hurting his hand in the process.

"Partying's not in the job description"
Six said turning to his left to face the little man.

"Nonsense you clearly didn't read the fine print"
The marine said with a chuckle

The marine cheerfully skipped through the halls while Six drudges slowly, both men walked through the halls into a large room, where six saw humans and elites together laughing and even enjoying themselves.

"Heeey Noble Six is here! The party can officially start now!"
Cole said raising a beer and opening it, not waiting to chug it down.

that said everyone raised their drinks and the elites shouted "to the honorable demon! May he forever win glory in battle!" With that said they all began guzzling down their liquids.

Tievva approached six with two large glasses in hand
Nudging his arm informing him to take it.

The spartan was still exhausted from his lack of sleep
And his recent night terrors but took the beverage
"Thanks"

Tievva closed her eyes and grinned at the spartan
Taking a small sip of her drink and standing next to who she considered her knight in shinning armor.

"You did me a great kindness beating Suttevv like that"
Tievva said looking down into her drink, while looking at the spartan who stood broadly still holding his drink.

"I aim to please."
Is all the spartan said while nodding his head side to side.

Tievva laughed at the spartan
"You are quite charming I must say, well do enjoy yourself."

Tievva walked off allowing Six a small bit of comfort
However it was not to last, as a group of marines shouted for Six to come to them.

"Hey spartan over here!"

Six grunted under his helmet, already exhausted from the social situation taking simple steps towards the group.

"what is it?"
Six asked

"We saw the fight man, that was pretty impressive"

"Yeah you literally picked him up off the ground that was incredible!"
Another marine said putting his fist in the air in excitement.

"Yeah, yeah take it easy there Brian."

"Hey Six come on have a beer with us! For old times sake!"

Six thought to himself how he'd never met these marines until today, and they act like they've known him forever.

Six searched for a way out of the situation, anyway to get away from the marines, just then iris grabbed Six by the arm and pulled him away from the marines.

"Iris?"

"You know your pretty dumb getting in a fight, when it's been less then a week since we got here."

"It's not like I chose to start a fight."
Six said a bit defensively.

"Yeah I know how you are Six."
With that Iris took her helmet off revealing her tan skin and dark black pony tail to Six.
Reaching her hand behind Six and getting uncomfortably close to his visor.

"Just don't forget I'm still here too."
Iris swiftly reached her hands behind Six taking the
Beer that was in His hand and pushing him back with her other hand. taking the cap off and having a nice swig of his beer.
Iris laughed at Six who stood there stunned looking at his empty hand.