Sangheili Slumber Party And A Spartan

Tevva and Six continued talking outside her room
Six's arm felt much better but was still sore from the earlier battle.
"Damn."
Six said clutching his arm

"Are you alright spartan? Do you require services?"

"No I'm fine it just stings."
Six said to tevva who nodded her head.

"I see you are much stronger then even some of us sangheili."
Tevva said slightly blushing, sadly Six didn't notice.

"Mmhm Well there's still a couple hours before it gets dark so I'm gonna go for a walk."
Six said walking off and leaving Tevva behind.

" I'll get a bed prepared for you right away!"
Tevva shouted at the spartan who only nodded.

Tevva knew she could easily get Six another room but this was her chance to get closer to the spartan and she was gonna take it.

Six drudged past the decorative hallways this time making sure not to get lost.
He went through a couple doors and made it back to the dinning hall realizing he hadn't eaten anything in who knows how long. Six decided to step inside and pull out his MRE sitting down at one of the tables.
Seeing no one else in the room Six decided to take off his helmet.
Grabbing the fork from inside the bag he began eating his meal.

As he ate his mashed potatoes and gravy
he began thinking to himself.
About how the mission had been so long and that he just wanted it to be over.
He was tired of everyone fighting or pushing him out of his comfort zone of solitude.
But I guess he wasn't the luckiest spartan.

After a couple hours Six put his helmet back on, and walked back to Tevvas room. knocking on her door and asking if he could come in.
"You may enter."
Tevva said softly almost whispering

Six opened the door to see three beds all lined up on a wall, all of them a dark sandy brown color
"Which ones mine?"
Six asked confused as to why there where three beds and not two.

"The one in the middle is yours. The one to the right is mine and the left is Tievva's."

"Oh...."
Six didn't know that Tievva slept in here too.

"Where is Tievva?"
Six questioned
This brought a stern look to Tevva's face who seemed to be angry for bringing her up.

"She will be along shortly, she's speaking with father."

With that said six nodded his head and went to lay down on his bed which was even softer then his last bed causing him more back pain then usual.

"Greaaat."
Six said to himself
Closing his eyes Six drifted off to sleep.

not even an hour later six woke up with Tevva pulling his arm.
"What are you doing?"
Six questioned confused at the situation
"You fell asleep before Tievva got back. Don't you wish to speak with her?"

"Not really, I just want to go to bed."
Just then Tievva walked in the room and was surprised to see the spartan there, taking a big gasp at her door.

"SIX WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
Tievva shouted blushing at the same time.

Six pulled himself up into a sitting position the screams rousing him from his sleep.

"Ughh can you be any louder? My room was ransacked and I needed a place to sleep Tevva offered her room."

"B..B.But this is my room too!"
Tievva shouted but calmed down a bit

"She didn't even ask me."

"I would have done so if you weren't with father all day sister."
Tevva responded a bit aggravated

Six realized he was in the middle of a family problem
And wanted to step out of the room

"Well I guess I'll just step out, I'll find another place to sleep."
Six began walking towards the door but as he grabbed it Tievva grabbed the Spartans arm
And held it to her breast.
"Wait it's okay Six you can stay here."

Six turned to face the small sangheili his visor gleaming in the candle light.

"Are you sure? You seemed upset that I was here."

"I..it's fine."
Tievva responded blushing

"Okay."
Tievva let go of the Spartans arm and blushed even more realizing she was holding him the whole time.

Six sat down on his bed exhausted putting his hand on the forehead of his helmet.

"Jeez can I have one day where people don't scream in my face?"
With that Tevva and Tievva realized the stress the spartan must be under taking a bit more consideration for him.

"Well if you wish to sleep you may do so Spartan we will not disturb you."
Tevva said polishing her purple Zealot helmet.

"Yeah you need your rest especially for you want your arm to properly heal."
Tievva replied walking up to the Spartans bed and fixing his pillow.

With that Six nodded and slowly laid down in his bed not even covering himself up as the gel layer of his armor kept his body at the perfect temperature.

After Six had fallen asleep Tevva and Tievva began to whisper.

"So why is he sleeping here?"
Tievva asked

"Well his room had been destroyed so I offered him to share ours."

"Why not get him his own room then?"

"He needs protection Tievva after the attack who knows who's after him."
Tevva said looking down at her helmet as her face flushed blue.

"Are you sure that's the only reason why he's here?"
Tievva smirked towards her sister who was a bright blue now.

"Its nothing like that!"
Tevva shouted rather loudly causing Six to stir but not waking him up.

With that Tevva and Tievva both raised from their chairs in their brown night gowns they walked towards their beds but both stood over the Spartans bed taking a closer look at the man.

The two realized what they already knew how strong the spartan looked and his physical features of bulk was no question either
Both sisters looked at each other and squinted with challenge
Thinking the same thing.

("He's mine.")

("He's mine.")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was a good chapter I hope you enjoyed it any way don't forget about my new Instagram page
noble_6ix
I hope you guys are enjoying the story
Leave a comment and a like
Also if you want me to add a character just ask I'm always open to suggestions
The reason I started making this story is because I felt there weren't enough stories where it's
male spartan x female elite

So I took it upon myself to create one that was well written and long.

Anyway tell me who your favorite character is and who you want Six to get together with in the comments  (: