Cuts and bruises

Six held his right arm in pain trying not to grunt or moan from the pain.
Lord Hood was the first to speak.

"We need a medical unit ASAP!"

Iris approached Six hoping he was alright

"Six are you okay? How bad is it?"

"It's fine....mmm I've been through worse."

"That doesn't mean it's fine."
Iris said sternly grabbing Six's good arm and dragging him to a couch to sit.

Just then Reth Veduma and his daughter Tevva walked in with a group of medical marines and handful of herbalists sangheili.

"What has happened here?"
Reth shouted trying to get answers.

To which Lord Hood replied
"That's our question, 3 elites jumped out of camouflage and attacked my men."

Reth took a step back hearing this looking around and seeing 2 dead elites and one beaten almost to death on the ground.

"You'll probably get more answers from him."
Six said pointing to the last living assassin.

The group of medical personnel trampled over each other to get to Six pulling out biogel and placing it on the stab wound in the Spartans arm
The white foam closed the wound and hardened
Taking away much of the pain in his arm.

Six began moving his arm happy for the mobility still in it nodding to the medics for doing a good job.
Two more medics where on the marine Brian who was on the ground but one shook his head signifying the marines death.

"This is a tragic event humans I must apologize."
Reth said putting his head down in dissatisfaction.

"We are going to have a chat about the safety of your keep later."
Lord Hood demanded thinking of the safety of his marines.

With that said, Reth told his guards to grab the bodies of the assassins.

Dragging them out and taking the living assassin with him.
Tevva walked towards Six to make sure he was alright aswell as Tievva

"Spartan is your arm okay? Will you be needing assistance getting out of your armor?"
Tevva asked a bit oddly making six look at her a bit awkward.

"Umm no I should be fine."

"Oh..."
Is all Tevva said as her face turned a slight purple from embarrassment.

"Tievva, Tevva lets go."
Reth veduma said to his children causing them to nod looking back at Six, they both walked out of the war torn room.

"Oh Lord Hood Another group of Spartans will be arriving tomorrow they wish to speak to you."
Reth said leaving immediately after.

Lord hood raised his eyebrow hearing that.
He didn't expect anymore Spartans on this mission but after today's incident he wouldn't mind having more security.

With that all elites walked out of the room leaving the handful of humans alone.

"Well this sucks."
One marine said crossing his arms

"Yeah the party was a blow."
Another responded.

Iris came over to Six and nudged his arm.

"Ow."

"Haha I thought it didn't hurt."
Iris responded with a chuckle.

"very funny."

"I try."

Six stood up from the couch and walked out of the room, where Iris followed.

"What do you want?"