Chapter 1

I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You'll Be Fine." My mom said.

"I don't want to do this. I don't want to get married tell father that I'm sorry and that I'll do better." I said. She shook her head.

"No, get married baby and you'll be free from him okay." I nodded she smiled.

"Now go He's waiting on you." I walked down the aisle. It was quick and easy. The start to my new life, my life away from home.

My things were being moved to his room i was afraid to sleep in the same bed as him and give myself away to him. My virtue is the only thing that i actual own and it wasn't inherited.

I sighed and opened the door to our new room, he was in there he looked at me and i smiled.

"Don't touch anything that doesn't belong to you and I'm not gonna make you give yourself to me tonight because i have business that I need to attend to." He said.

"More important than your wife." I said I instantly regretted.

"My priority is being a king not a wife to whom I won't ever love." He said and walked out of the room.

Ouch okay, maybe that didn't go so well. I sighed and looked around. It's much bigger than my last room.

I sat on the bed feeling a bit uncomfortable, maybe if I give myself a tour time will pass and I can see him again to apologize for speaking out. I walked out of the room and bumped into a hard chest.

"Oh my I'm so sorry." He said i looked up and saw a man with black hair and chocolate eyes.

"No I'm sorry." I said he smiled.

"So you're the famous Katherine that my brother married."

"Brother?"

"Yes, I don't believe we've met I'm Lord Kinly." He said, i bowed.

"Pleasure to meet you."

"Was my brother an ass to you yet." I shrugged.

He walked closer to me and stop when his mouth was to my ear.

"If you need anything you can come to me." And with that he walked away i sighed.

I walked through the hallways of the palace i walked out to the palace garden and saw a group of kids playing i smiled and walked over to them.

One if them ran into me and gasp when they saw me.

"Your majesty I'm so sorry." The girl with blonde hair said i shook my head.

"It's quite alright. What game are you playing?" They smiled.

"Tag."

"Would you mind if i join." They smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I'm Alice by the way." She pointed to this boy with brunette hair.

"That's Henry. Joe, Elizabeth and Kenna." I smiled and waved.

"Well I'm queen katherine but you can call me kat." I said smiling.

"Let's go now!"