Chapter 6

We were walking around town she looked at everything as if it was her first time doing this.

"This is so beautiful." She said smiling at everything.

I smiled.

"Is this your first time being out?" She nodded.

"My father didn't like me being out in the eye of the public. So i stayed in spent time with my mother and siblings." She said.

"Why didn't he want you out? It's not like your in line to be queen." She shrugged although i know she knew why.

"Your aren't pregnant are you?" She laughed. Her beautiful laugh sounding like angels.

"No, King Charles i am not pregnant."

"Then why did you throw up?" I asked.

"It must've been something I'd eaten." She said I nodded.

"So your still a virgin." She nodded.

I let out a breath I didn't know i was holding.

She saw the kids playing and townspeople socializing she smiled.

"Oh i meant to tell you. We're visiting your family tomorrow. I wanted it to be a surprise." She stopped smiling and did a slight nod.

"What's wrong?" She shook her head.

"Nothing." We continued walking and made it back to the carriage.

We were silently riding in the carriage when it stopped we both looked around.

"Excuse me What's the hold up?" I asked.

"Your majesty there's a slight pro-" he stopped talking and i heard gagging.

I looked over to Katherine who looked panicked i put my hand up telling her to be quiet and stay here.

She nodded and I opened the door and saw all of my men dead or knocked out cold.

"Don't move." I heard someone say behind me.

I slowly turned to see a few men, savages.

"If you let me go i might think about letting you live." They laughed.

"Get the queen out of the carriage." She was snatched out she fell to the ground and they picked her up.

My heart stopped i have never been so scared in my life.

"She's beautiful isn't she." One of them said.

I looked around to see the nearest weapon I could find.

"Maybe we can use her to get gold out of king Sebastian." The other said.

"I'm afraid that won't help you. My father would never give gold to savages like you f-"

"Shut up!" One said slapping her.

She felt her lip and saw it was bleeding.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We want gold. And to send a message you, if you fight the potables we will push back, hard!" He said.

He grabbed Katherine and pressed her up against the tree.

"Your father really shouldn't have given him warriors. Now I'm gonna punish you." He started to rip her dress.

"Go on then! Rape me! Degrade me because I'm a woman!" She said. I frowned.

What is she doing?

He laughed and the rest of them joined.

"Youve got a lot of mouth let's see if you have that when we're done with you." They all smiled looking at her like she was their prey.

These bastards!

"Let's!" She said before pulling out a knife and plunging it in his neck.

That distracted the guy in front if me i lunged at him and took the sword from him.

I plunged the sword through him.

The other one was sword fighting with Katherine she head butted him and the other grabbed her from behind. She used him to lift herself from off of the ground and kicked the guy in front of her. She threw her head back hitting the guy behind her in the face.

I then started fighting with him and plunged my sword into him.

I looked over at Katherine and saw this guy was about to stab her i threw the sword at him and it hit him.

She looked behind and saw that she smiled at me.

"Thank you." She said.

I looked around to see the mess we made.

"Let's get back to the palace." She nodded and we made it back.

I told my aunt and siblings i was going to tell the court tomorrow.

We were in our room, i took my shirt off.

"Your hurt." She said grabbing tools to clean up my cut.

She got the napkins and wiped the blood.

"Looks like you need stitches." I nodded.

"I'll go to the practitioner tomorrow." She shook her head.

"I can do it." She said.

I laughed. "Look I'm fine I'll just-"

"Not for debate King Charles I'll do it." I didn't say anything while she quietly stitched me up.

"How did you learn how to that?" She opened her mouth to talk when my room door opened.

Diane walked in and hugged me.

"I'm so happy Your Alright." Katherine looked at me with a raised brow.

"Diane, let me talk to you later." She nodded and walked out.

"Whose that?" She asked.

"No one."

"Are you sleeping with her?" I looked at her but kept silent.

"Answer me King Charles are you sleeping with he?!" She said a little louder.

"I owe you no explanation!" I said standing up, she coward away as i got closer.

"I am a king and kings do not have to answer to their wives!" I said.

She huffed and stormed out of my room.

I groaned.

"Fuck!" I yelled throwing the stuff off of my bed and opening my stitches.