Chapter 15

So I imagined Jaime Campbell Bower as Charles.

He had been avoiding me all this week, every time I asked where he was he was either out or busy.

I decided to go for a walk to take my mind off of everything.

I walked outside and sat down. I smiled loving the breeze on my face and skin.

"It's beautiful out here isn't it?" A voice said making me jump.

The male behind me chuckled.

"I didn't mean to scare you. Can i sit next to you?" I gave him a slight nod still not opening my mouth.

He sat down and looked at the sky with me.

"I'm lord James." He said interrupting the silence.

"Katherine."

He smiled.

"Katherine? I don't believe we've met before."

The kids came running outside to play they smiled at me and waved I waved back and looked over to see James staring at me.

"Lord James if you must know I'm a married woman, you shouldn't be gawking at me like that." He blushed.

"I shouldn't be surprised that someone as beautiful as you has already been claimed."

"May i ask who the lucky guy is?" I opened my mouth to talk when.

"Queen Katherine, can you help us get the ball down from the tree." Kenna asked.

"Did she just say Queen Katherine?" James asked.

I stood up and dusted my dress off.

"She did indeed." I said.

"Holy shit."

——————————————————————————————

I had spent most of my day with James where he'd tell a joke and it was so stupid that i just had to laugh.

"You never told me how you knew Charles." I said.

His smile left from his face.

"That isn't important, what is important is the ball tomorrow." I smiled.

"It would be an honor to dance with you at it." He said giving me a flirty grin I playfully rolled my eyes.

"No."

"Come on! What do i have to do to dance with the Queen." He joked.

I just smiled.

"I'll tell you what, if i swim across the waters and come back by the time you count to 60 i want a dance."

I crossed my arms.

"No."

"I'm gonna do it." He said walking over to the pretty water and getting in.

"I said no." I laughed.

He started to swim getting his clothes soaking wet. I smiled not believing what he's doing.

"I hope you can swim!" I shouted.

He gets further and starts screaming reaching up calling my name. I began panicking as i see him going under.

No one was around and I couldn't swim. I jumped in getting my dress wet, i went out further standing on my tippy toes when something or someone grabbed me from behind scarring me.

I screamed and lost my balance i fell under water, I panicked and tried to come up all of a sudden i was yanked up and turned around to be face with James.

"Katherine! Katherine are you alright?" He asked worried laced in his voice.

"Are you kidding me! I thought you drowned and I can't swim!"

"But you still tried to save me." He said smiling holding my hand.

I snatched it back and swam back to shore with him following after me.

"Katherine, don't tell me your mad. It was a joke." He said following behind me.

"Well it wasn't funny." I said walking away from him and into the castle.

My arms were crossed.

I saw Stella talking to Charles. He looked up at me in confusion.

Stella smiled.

"Did Charles tell you about the ball?" She asked i shook my head.

"No, I heard about it from a person."

"Why are you wet?" Charles asked.

Great! awesome! I haven't spoken to him in a week and he wants to ask like everything's ok.

I shook my head.

"It's." I sighed "nothing."

I then walked away and went to my room thinking about the events that took place today.