Chapter 9

He had my hands feet and neck chained as he beat me with the chains. He used to with the whip but it became far to hard and messy to explain.

He slapped me.

"Who trained you!"

I didn't say anything

"Tell me who!" He hit me again. I was still silent.

"Tell me! It's the least you could do bastard!"

I still didn't say anything.

"Fine then you'll get it again tomorrow."

He unchained me and walked away.

I sobbed i got up and walked to my room weakly i changed my clothes and fixed my face.

Charles pov

Through out the whole dinner all i saw was Katherine and that Noah kid take glances at each other and she smiled at him as if he were the only person alive.

She never smiles at me like that, my heart hurt to see that.

I guess i started falling for her and she doesn't even feel the same but can i blame her I've been an ass to her from day 1 but I hope that this walk will fix things before Noah stoops in and take her from me.

I was currently standing outside her door i knocked on it and waited she opened it only sticking her head out. She looked at me confused.

"The walk?"

"Oh! I'm so sorry I forgot. Do you mind if i cancel I'm feeling a bit under the weather." She said.

She looks fine is there someone in the room with her?

"Well i can accompany you in your room and take care of yo-"

"It's fine King Charles I'm fine thanks though." She closed the door i was left dumbfounded.

There's obviously someone in that room with her.

I walked away and then realized that i was not gonna let her dismiss me that way.

I walked back when i saw that noah kid at her door.

I walked closer but made sure i was out of range so he couldn't see me but close enough for me to hear him.

"Oh baby, are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Noah asked.

Who could be hurting her?

"Noah right now isn't safe to talk meet in our old spot ok." She whispered.

"Okay." I heard what sounded like a kiss.

I was in rage. There was nothing from keeping me from going to her father and telling him about this.

But part of me feared for her life. I felt like her father would kill her if he found out. Especially at the table when he made a big deal about her knowing how to fight.

I went back to my room thinking of what i should do when a plan popped up in my head.

I'm gonna follow them.