I didn't die!!! This is a chapter

As we sit on the couch watching (favourite film) I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders.  And I instinctively put my head on Grillby's chest, when I realise what I am doing I start to blush. He pulls be in closer so that I can't run away, not that I would. I look up at him only to see him staring at me,
"Y-you're not watching the movie..." I say turning back to the TV, he lets out a small chuckle,
"You're just too distracting (Y/n). I can't focus on anything when you are right here." He says, pulling my face up to look at his, he's slightly blushing whilst I'm a freaking tomato. I move in for the kiss this time, giving him a sweet and innocent kiss on the lips and then turning my head to the tv screen, I'm blushing even more now. Is that even possible?
"Now focus on the movie Grillby." I say trying not to stutter. He makes a "Hmph" sound and you tell he is watching again as you start to drift in to a sleep. Grillby notices and turns sideways on the couch so you can lay down with your head on his chest, you snuggle in to his warmth and start to drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
218 words, sorry this one is short, hit a major writers block so this one took me more than a day to write, school finishes for me on Tuesday so, we'll see if I have time to write, I know Y'all are reading this shitty novel, good for you! You know how to waste your own life away! As always vote if you liked, so on and so forth, CYA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~218 words, sorry this one is short, hit a major writers block so this one took me more than a day to write, school finishes for me on Tuesday so, we'll see if I have time to write, I know Y'all are reading this shitty n...

Merry Christmas!!!
(Happy holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas)