❁Chapter 17❁

[i don't make the rules,,,,i just bREAk them

also thank you so much for 100k on plbb i want to cry thank you thank you thank you thank you i'm honestly so happy💛]

Chapter 17

"Yes."

The word floated through her ears creating such a ringing that she didn't even realise she was squeezing Beau's hand so tightly until he yelped and pulled away. He was there to support Macy, and he held her hand and kept her close because she had to point out if the Killian she was talking about was the one kissing Bea's best friend in the courtyard.

And, "yes."

It was.

"Are you going to do something you'll regret, Bea?"

Her friends were on the bench groaning at them with smiles, James was leaning on Sirius with a laugh and whining about the fact that he wanted his girlfriend to cuddle because everyone else seemed to have someone, so Violet moved and cuddled him just to shut him up, and he did with a grin.

Bea almost smiled had it not been the total rage that was overcoming her. Sirius was tracing his finger over Remus' hand with a smile and the taller boy leaned down to kiss him softly, smiling into his lips with a sigh of content and Bea wished she didn't have to ruin that but she was going to destroy the boy.

"I'm not going to regret this," was what she replied with.

She took a step forward, and then another and she waved at people who greeted her, but it was a mere lift of her hand and her features were the exact opposite of welcoming. Violet was the first to spot her, and then it was Lily who was leaning her back on Violet's arm and had to move when Violet straightened up at the sight of Bea's face.

She nudged James and he was ready to stand but she wouldn't have noticed anyway, and he wondered who the girl clinging to Beau was, and why he was making sure to hide her slightly behind him and why Bea's wand was gripped so tightly in her hand that her knuckles had turned a paper white.

Remus caught her next and so did Sirius, and Peter whose head was lying in Lily's lap sat up too, almost ready to call her over with a smile until he caught the sight of the anger and the fury and Bertie hadn't noticed her and neither had Killian because they were so caught up in each other being sweet and cute that Killian didn't realise he was going to be in a lot of pain.

But it was a split-second thing that had Bea growling the spell and for long vines decorated with sharp thorns twisted out of her wand and created through the air and slammed right into Killian that Bertie stumbled back, and she sent another vine with flowers dancing around it to stop him from falling as quickly as she could.

His eyes were wide, and he shouted, "Bea!" when he watched his boyfriend slam into the wall with eyes wide and lips parted and when he scrambled to his feet, Bea shouted spell after spell and vines after vines and thorns until he was wrapped so tightly that he couldn't move.

James stood, wide-eyed - wondering what had gotten her so angry, why Killian had gotten her so angry, but she ignored his soft voice and slashed through the vines with her wand when she was right in front of him.

James turned to Beau who was soothing Macy at the sight of him, who had leaned down because he was so much taller and told her that if she wanted to kill him then he'd help her hide the body and he tried to keep her distracted as best as he could whilst Bea's friends watched him curiously.

"You fucking prick!" she screeched in his face and a crowd formed because no one hardly saw Bea anymore and she had pushed Killian to the ground who could hardly get protests out of his lips. She punched him, she smacked his face so many times that the eighth time had blood pouring from his nose and when she stood, she kicked him.