Unintentional love~ Chapter 5

A chuckle escaped Mason's lips as he realised that he'd spoken about his newfound feelings aloud. He wasn't going to cave in to such poignant emotions. No matter what. Besides Ford or Mabel would kill me if that demon became an item of affection.

His fingers traced along the bloody wound on the right side of Will's face. His eyes casting down into his mostly unconcealed body, the towel only hiding his most modest parts. And for once he regretted something.

'He really is beautiful...' He thought as he looked down at him, moving a strand of his bloodied blue hair out of his face. 'Absolutely beautiful...' His thoughts defied all his principles, why was he fall for this demon. His heart fluttered as he looked at him, but he broke his eyes away. Reapplying his stony facade, he couldn't let anyone know. No one could never know of his unintended love.

The frail demon shifted in his arms, mumbling a moan of pure pain. As beautiful as he was; his eyes were irreplaceable, and now he'd after hide one of them due to some mistake.

"Shh...It's okay Will..." Mason tenderly whispered in his ear, hoping that he could comfort him even in this unconscious state. 'God dammit, stop being so god damn weak Mason' he mentally scolded himself for caring for the useless demon.

Gently, he laid Will down in his own bed, unlike the dimly lit basement he was used to putting him in. Urgently he got the bandages from his bathroom, he'd wasted much too much time admiring the demon.

Mason sighed loudly once he was done, relaxing as he knew he'd done all he could to assist the injured Will. He leaned down the him, placing a soft kiss on Wills lips. Only for one of the demons eyes to flicker open.

"M-master? What are you doing?" Will asked with a stutter and a burning blush heating his cheeks. 'H-he kissed me...he actually kissed me..."

Mason attempted to remain composed, but still a blush decorated his cheeks. "Will...I believe I am in love." He spoke quietly for once, not looking away from him. 'Will is my love, unintentionally or not."