A passionate distraction~ Chapter 19

Instinctively the demon flinched at hearing Ford's harsh and commanding voice, he was far scarier than both the twins combined. The control he had over them all was truly fearsome, but still neither of the twins took his rules seriously if it involved never hurting the pathetic creature. But then they'd get in more trouble with Ford and probably end up begging for forgiveness.

With a graceful bow Will accepted the command, "Yes, sir. I'll bring  it up shortly." He made sure to 'accidentally' brush his hand against Mason's as he walked into the kitchen. Every touch they shared was truly amazing, even little things like that made the bluenette's heart skip a beat. A small smile appeared on his face as he heard Mason walking after him. He didn't even need to glance back, he'd spent so long madly in love with him that even his footsteps were recognisable.

When they were definitely out of ear shot Mason spoke to the other male with a smirk on his face as he looked at his small servant. "Your absolutely adorable, blueberry~. The things I would do to you if we got the house to ourselves- even just for one night~." Mason's lips mere centimetres away from his demon's as he spoke.

A blush heavily scorched Will's cheeks at the sound of this comment, it really was ridiculously embarrassing considering that there wasn't actually anything happening aside for a few words. "M-Mason...don't say things like that- it's really embarrassing!" He claimed, the blush evidence to what he was stating. "Even though...I don't actually mind if we did something next time we have the h-" his words were interrupted by the feeling of warm lips hungrily pressed against his own.

Mason's hand travelled up into Will's soft hair as they kissed, his fingers tugging the strands roughly causing a sudden yelp to leave the demon's lips. The kiss ended up getting a lot more heated than anticipated and they had only pulled away upon hearing Ford calling from upstairs questioning about where is tea was. Panting loudly, the demon moved away from the other hastily, his cheeks flushed a dark crimson.

"What a shame this had to end so soon...we'll have to continue with this shortly, blueberry~" Mason spoke seductively, licking along his lips as he looked at his lover.

"O-okay, master~" his voice went slightly high because of shock and shear embarrassment but he honestly couldn't wait for that to happen. He loved every single moment with him after all. He managed to calm himself down as he walked up the staircase with the tea tray in hand, because of Ford or Mable found out...all hell would break loose.