Consistent Compliments~ Chapter 11

A shiver ran down the petite demon's spine as he got heard the compliment. Pretty embarrassed was a loose term for how a simple compliment flustered him to such extents. The same blush as before melting onto his usually pale cheeks. He'd been blushing a lot more recently- all because of Mason.

"What? Cat got your tongue Will?" Mason chuckled, causing Will to realise that he'd completely blanked out.

"S-sorry Master- I guess I got distracted." He spoke quietly, a faint blush on his cheeks as he turned his head slightly to face Mason whom was still behind him.

"Oh so your calling me Master again? Well if you really want too~" Mason smirked, warning a brighter blush from his demon. "I just asked if you wanted to have tea in my study? Preferably where someone can't just walk in as they please."

The bluenette nodded immediately, genuinely glad that his master wanted to spend more time with him. Despite knowing what having tea with him would entail he agreed without hesitation: he most definitely knew that Mason would hurt him whilst they were together.

Mason's lips traced along Will's neck as he stood there, gently digging his teeth into the soft flesh. Wills whole body quivered in shock of the small bite, an accidental moan leaving his lips. Satisfied with the result of the the bite, Mason pulled away with a smug smirk; opposing Will's extremely excessive blush.

"You really are adorable William~" his voice was low in his throat as he whispered into the demons ear before pulling away like nothing happened and walking out of the room.

The duo walked down the light blue corridor, the polished floor clicking underneath their feet. The whole house was remarkably elegant in every room and contained the consistent theme of blue- Well aside for the basement. Without a doubt the atmosphere of the basement was far opposed to the upper floors.

Will was about to speak up but immediately felt a shiver run down his spine as he heard a familiar sound of heels walking close behind him. But unlike usual, the brunette twin didn't go on a rampage and drag him off to get out her anger. Instead she addressed her brother, ignoring the pitiful eye-patched demon.

"Brother, dearest, there's a party tonight in the ball room. So you may want 'your' pathetic slave to get things prepared. Else wise, there may be a small problem with out upstanding reputation." She paused and glanced at the bloody demon, a glare in her eyes. "Oh and get some nice clothes on Will- you look positively ghastly."

As soon as his sister walked beyond earshot, Mason spoke again. "My dear, William, you don't look at all like she stated, you look positively beautiful~" Another blush went across Will's cheeks, embarrassed by the consistent compliments. "But I do believe we should prepare for this idiotic event."

I need help! I'm getting writers block...again. So comment ideas! I'll definitely use as many as possible!