Returning home~ Chapter 17

It was early, the sun freshly shining through the gap in the velvet curtains shining directly into Will's eyes. His head hurt as he drowsily sat up in the comfortable bed, a change to the usual floor. The sudden realisation that this wasn't his bed caused him to blush furiously especially considering the fact that Mason was in the bed next to him.

Fortunately it was clear he hadn't done anything that stupid as he was still dressed as he was the previous evening as was his master: it made the situation far less embarrassing. Will patted down his messy blue hair as he glanced at his reflection in the glass window, but even from this distance several bite marks and bruises scattered across his pale flesh.

The night before was a complete mystery to him, after all he'd always been a light weight when it came to drinking. Who knew how much he'd ended up drinking last night. Wearily he stood up from the soft bed, only to be immediately pulled back by his master who he'd accidentally woken up.

"Did I say you could leave, William?" Mason sternly asked, glaring at the demon before dragging him back into the bed with him. "I'm currently to tired to do anything so you've got to stay with me because it's absolutely freezing otherwise."

"Y-yes Master, I'll stay as long as you wish me to." He stuttered heavily as he spoke, a blush coating his cheeks with a bright rogue. "B-but I'm afraid Miss will be mad at me if I can't attend to her."

"Shut up and just stay here, your mind and she can't do anything against that." Mason stayed close to Will for a few moments before suddenly sitting upright. "God dammit!" He glanced over at the calendar, after several painstaking months with just his sister and the demon for company Ford was coming back today. Which was extremely problematic. "Go clean your self up Will, you look like a mess and clean the mansion whilst your at it. Ford's coming back today and he might end up killing you if it's not perfect!"

The sudden change in personality caused Will to attempt to apologise but immediately he rushed off to do exactly what he was asked to do. After all, Ford would definitely kill him and Mason if they were found on the same bed. Why couldn't Ford be coming home another day?

(Sorry that this chapter is mainly just talking!)