Confirmation of love~ Chapter 10

"Adorable" Mason chuckled, dragging his thumb along Will's bloodied lip. A hint of a self -satisfied smirk played across his tinged lips as he looked at the ensanguined demon. It was twisted but his jealousy only made him need to be the only one for Will. He hated the fact that Mabel touched his demon's perfect face: Will was his and only his.

"Will...I no longer allow my sister to hurt you." Mason darkly paused, before grabbing onto Will's shirts collar, pulling him closer to him roughly. "You don't belong to her. You are mine and only mine. You are always meant to be mine." A kiss sealed the words he'd just exchanged, the rough nature of the kiss only an attempt to make Will remember who owned him.

"Y-yes Mason...I'm glad I belong to you and not her..." he mumbled quietly, a blush feverishly flushed his cheeks as he was met with the kiss. "I will be only yours. For as long as you want me too be. I-I really do love you..."

A grin materialised on Mason's face as he heard those words, the confirmation all he needed. With the grin slowly turning into a smirk, he stood with his hand held out to help up the frail demon. As much as he wanted to hurt him; as much as he acted on the desire to injure him: he still whole heartedly adored the demon.

A drained sigh escaped Mason's lips as he looked at the extremely blood coated bandages covering Will's messed up eye. He mumbled something about being back very shortly, before leaving the bloodied demon stood up in the room alone. The longer Will had been in love with Mason, the lonelier these moments had become.

The tearful demon pealed away at the thick bandages wrapped around his injury, the blood coating them only just becoming visible to him. He whimpered softly at the sight of the staining  crimson, as beautiful as his master found the liquid- he despised the sight of the eerie beautiful.

Mason cleared his throat, causing Will to turn to him quickly; but the quick movement was all in vain as Mason moved behind him. A thin piece of fabric overlaying the damaged eye, lace  ribbon tying the eyepatch around the damaged eye.

"Now you don't need those bandages. So I can see more of your beautiful face my dear." Mason whispered in his ear with a smile.