2.

Jimin POV

Everything is black. I can't see anything apart from the darkness surrounding me. However, I can hear tiny footsteps. They sound like they are moving closer to me. They stop right in front of me. Suddenly, a bright light shoots down onto me. It takes a while for my eyes to adjust to the light. But when they finally do, I can't believe my eyes. Right in front of me, is me. But much skinnier. Much more beautiful. I look happier. "Jimin," He begins. "Am I good enough now?" He says. This doesn't feel like a dream or real life. It feels weird. I feel slightly numb. What's going on? "Y-You look perfect." I reply whilst slightly nodding. "Do you want to know my secrets?" Secrets? What secrets? That's me right? If that's me, then how come I dont know these 'secrets'. I nod. "Read the comments. Scroll thurther down. Keep scrolling." What is he trying to say to me?! I sigh, not knowing what to say. This has to be a dream. I can't be living this right now. I take one last look at the skinny, perfect Jimin before everything turns black again.

I woke. 'What kind of dream was that?' I ask myself, not expecting a reply. My room was dark. The only light source was the bright moon, shining through my curtains. I rubbed my eyes, not feeling tired at all. I sighed. I turned to the other side of my bed and grabbed my phone. '2:37am'. I sighed once more before clicking onto the twitter app.

'What was he talking about?'. I thought to myself. I clicked on the photo of me and Jungkook. There was the usual kind comments. I continued to scroll through, reading every comment I could find. Until I reached them. The hate comments. I scratched the back of my neck whilst reading them.
'Jungkook is so perfect. Why can't you be like him Jimin?'
'Maybe if you were skinny, you'd actually be loved.'
I looked back at the photo. They weren't wrong. I had gained weight. The only solution would be to lose weight. I had an idea. A good idea. A slight smirk grew on my face. I couldn't wait.