15.

Yoongi POV
He was doing so well...then he just..fell. I didn't understand. Me and hobi rushed towards him immediately. I picked him up, checking his heartbeat and temperature whilst hoseok called for the others. He was still breathing and felt..a little cold? Yet the room was really warm.

I had been noticing him acting strange recently though. I cradled him in my arms, unsure of what to do. The more I looked at his face, the more I noticed his facial structure was changing. His cheeks were more thin. His whole face was thin. Maybe he was dieting? But.. You don't get that skinny in a month, do you? I don't know.

Namjoon POV
"What's going o-" I stopped myself, seeing Jimin, 'sleeping' in yoongis arms. He couldn't have been sleeping though. Why would hobi have sounded so scared if he was just sleeping? And why would yoongi be holding him? Yoongi? Only he would do that if it was serious..

"What happened???" Asked Jin
"I don't know, he was singing then just blacked out. I don't know why!" Yoongi let out in one loud breath.
"I think it would be best to take him to the hospital? Did he bang his head, no?"
"I'm not sure. There was a bang on the floor though."

Yoongi POV
We all rushed outside, Jimin still in my arms. We got inside the car and sat him upright next to me. I was told to keep track of his breathing so I held onto his wrist, feeling the small thuds.