14.

Jimin POV
3 days later we all went to the studio to catch up on the new song ideas. I sat on the floor with Tae and Jin whilst the others sat on chairs and desks. We discussed for an hour or so then headed into the practice room to warm up our voices. We were put into 3 groups. Namjoon and Jungkook. Jin and Tae. And Hoseok, Yoongi and me. I was nervous anyway because my voice hasn't been the best lately. But that was fine - I guess.

Yoongi told us both the song and who was going to do what parts.
Yoongi - rapping.
Hoseok - Background vocals + rapping.
Jimin- Vocals.

We started the song. It started with yoongi rapping with hoseok doing some background vocals. At the chorus it was my turn. The chorus came so fast, I wasn't ready. I started singing, my voice cracked, I stopped.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath.
Hoseok tried to reassure me, telling me it was okay to make mistakes and that it was just a sign of effort. I don't know why that happened but yoongi didn't seem too pleased. He just stared at me, looking annoyed as hell.
I let out a small "sorry" before sitting back down.
We started it again, my part came faster this time. To be honest, I started quite well actually. Then..slowly I got worse. But I didn't have any voice cracks, it wasn't that.

I stopped singing.
Both of them gave me a concerned look.
That's when I

Passed out.