8.

Jimin POV

My mind was screaming at me. Don't eat that idiot! You'll get fat! You want to be skinny, right?!  Whilst my stomach was quietly yelling, almost a whisper. Eat it. You'll be in hospital before you know it.. My mind was too loud. The screaming in my head controlled me. My stomach couldn't fight it. I gulped. My heart raced. I began to sweat.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom.." I said, my quiet, shakey voice was heard from under the loud voices of the others. They nodded in response, apart from Yoongi. Yoongi. He had a concerned expression on his face. An expression which he only showed to me.

I climbed over Yoongi and quickly walked over to the bathroom. Once I was out of sight, I started to run. I must've looked desperate. I swung open the door and to my surprise, it was completely empty. I sighed in relief. I walked a little further towards the mirror, staring at my self, disgusted. And before I knew it, I was on the floor, breaking down.

Tears flooded out of my eyes. Loud sobs escaped from my mouth. I couldn't help it. It was hard and painful. I didnt like the way I look. The fans didnt. My mind didnt.

The door suddenly swung open.

Min Yoongi.

A/N: Okie lil shout out to Eliza_unicorns_dab. She is currently writing a story which really caught my attention. Make sure to go check out her account. And btw, I'll be updating ALOT to make up for the lack of updates. Have a nice day/night! 💕🌸