7.

Jimin POV

We walked into the restaurant, Namjoon and Jin leading the way. I was at the back with Taehyung. Jin played for a table for 7 and the waitress lead the way, I sighed. I had never ever felt uneasy about food. In fact, I had always been the one for food. We all sat down and we ordered drinks first. I ordered a water. The others didn't think anything was wrong because I actually liked water. It was the one drink that I drank a lot. I was sitting next to Yoongi.

When the drinks arrived we ordered food. I wasn't going to order anything at first but I was starting to have an appetite. I ordered the smallest thing that was on the list, a bowl of pasta. The others bought full meals. Again, they never saw anything was wrong. I wasn't planning on eating the whole bowl of pasta, just a little bit.

Food came and for a while I just stared down at the pasta. I was hungry. I grabbed my fork and stabbed into the pasta. I shoved it in my mouth and began to chew and chew. I stabbed my fork into it again. I was about to put the pasta in my mouth my I suddenly dropped my fork. Stay skinny.

A/N: I'll be updating like normal now!! I hope you all had an amazing christmas (if you celebrate. If you dont then I hope you had an amazing day) and I hope your all coping well with what recently happened. Enjoy your day!! 💕🌸