12.

Jimin POV
I lightly blushed, immediately turning away. I wondered when we would finally go home, I hoped soon. Things would probably be way more awkward between me and Yoongi. I honestly didn't know how to become less awkward with him. In fact, I'd love to know why I'm awkward with him. Maybe he's just awkward? But.. He can't be awkward with everyone. He always talks with the others. Everyone but me. Is he ignoring me? Does he hate me? Does he- NoNo.. what am I even thinking..

I nervously giggle quietly at my thoughts.

Everyone was discussing topics. Well, that was until Namjoon finally decided it was time to leave. I was filled with relief. All I was actually doing was sitting and listening. Jin payed the bill and we all walked outside, back to the car.

I sat inside next to Taehyung. He nudged my shoulder gently. I looked up towards him to see him smirking.

"So, what was all that Yoongi told us?"

Shit.

"Oh.."

"Hm?"

"I only slipped.."

Taehyung nodded. I couldn't really tell if he believed my words or not. Either way, I was fine with them knowing about it, as long as they didnt bring it up.

Wait?

Did Yoongi just tell them because he hates me? I knew it! Or maybe... no! Not that damn thought again!