3.

I had woken that morning by Taehyung knocking on my door and calling my name. He opened the door and walked over to me, shaking me gently whilst I grunted and rolled over. "Hyung, it's 9am! We have practice at 10!" He explained loudly in my ear. My eyes shot open at his words. I quickly got up, grabbed some black skinny jeans and a black jumper and then rushed into the bathroom. I'm pretty sure Taehyung just went downstairs or whatever. I was too tired for practice. But I knew that it could help me lose weight.

I unlocked the bathroom door and grabbed a baseball hat and some glasses. I walked down the stairs, running my hand through my hair before placing my hat and glasses onto my head. When I reached the living room, everyone was ready to leave the house. "Morning." I said softly before getting a "Morning" back from everyone else. I quickly grabbed my shoes and placed them on my feet before getting in the car with the others.

I was sat next to the window next to Yoongi and he doesn't really speak much, so this ride would be 'fun'. I was looking at my reflection in the window, feeling unsatisfied with my face. My cheeks are too chubby and my face is too round. I thought to myself.

On the way there, Yoongi fell asleep with his head rested on my shoulder. It felt kind of awkward but I decided to get some sleep too.

A/N: I know this story is crappy but its my first one as I said😂. The chapters are really short at the moment as I dont really have much time rn but I promise I'll improve soon! Ily 💕