imagine ; denbrough

{ break up imagine }

BYE-BYE DERRY, MAINE
Based on the 'You break up' preference
Stone Cold by Demi Lovato
"I was your amber but now she's your shade of gold
Stone cold, baby
God knows I try to feel happy for you
know that I am"
Bill Denbrough imagine #1

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

          AND THERE SHE stood soaked beneath the pouring rain in the place where they first met, face to face with her now ex-lover. Though unnoticeable, her tears ran down her cheeks one after the other seemingly endless.

'I'm sorry Y/N, but I have feelings for Beverly. I can't let them go unnoticed, which brings me here. I'm breaking up with you.'

Those words echoed in her head, the feeling of hurt and betrayal lingers throughout her. Those same words floating across her mind, haunting her—taunting her, almost, and he didn't even stutter once.

She could do nothing but shed tears. She couldn't utter a single word in reply to what he had declared to her, so instead she cried. She broke. And Bill did nothing.

He stared at her with a stare so cold, so void of emotion. Almost as if he wasn't human. Almost as if he wasn't himself. But he was. This was no trick, though Y/N hoped it was. She hoped it was just another stupid hallucination created by It, but it wasn't.

Bill was unreadable then, and he is aware about how bad this situation affected her. He just couldn't help it. He couldn't keep leading her on when he knows he's after someone else, so he decided to end their relationship. It may seem like a heartless thing to do, but it was for the best—the best option there was.

There was nothing more Bill could do, so he left.

Left Y/N on her knees, bawling her eyes out in the park where they first laid eyes on each other. That same park where they shared countless ice cream dates, and where several memorable moments were made.

She stared at Bill as he walked away. She felt weak. She couldn't think straight, nor could she control herself. All she could do at that moment was make an effort to try and seek comfort in the cold drops of water from the dark, gloomy sky coating her body.

Three months later

          "That's the last of 'em" Y/N's father, Dean, announced as he tossed his own duffel bag containing his belongings into the Impala, along with Y/N's and Sam's.

It was gone. The case was closed. They had no more business in Derry, Maine, and they'd picked up a case elsewhere. Y/N didn't quite know the details of their next hunt as she zoned out while it was being explained. Y/N was making her way out their Motel room to the Impala until Dean engulfed his daughter in a hug and kissed her on the head.

"You're sure you're okay with leaving, honey?"

"Yes, dad. I'm pretty happy about leaving to be honest"

With a sigh and one more kiss on Y/N's head, Dean walked to the driver's side of the car and got in, starting the ignition. Y/N followed, making her way to the backseat, and was sprawled across the big space as soon as she got in. A while later, Sam was in the front seat, and they were all set to leave Derry.