preference ; forgive or forget?

{ part two of the break up preference bc its too saddening to not have a continuation }

BILL;
— Do you get back together? Yes.
— 27 years later you, who is now hunting solo, picked up a case in Derry. You were skeptical about going as you remembered your past there, but you eventually get yourself to drive there because it's your job as a hunter to save people and hunt things. Your trip to Derry caused you to reunite with a former friend group, the Losers Club, since they all came back to the town to save it from Pennywise once again. Bill then begged for your forgiveness, genuinely meant what he had confessed saying the same words he recited all those years ago—"I never stopped loving you" {reference from the chapter 'BILL DENBROUGH ; IMAGINE'}and admitted that he wanted you back. You, on the other hand, explained to him that what happened was a long time ago, and you told him that he's all forgiven and the event had been long forgotten. Both of you became an item after, and before leaving Derry for another case in another state, you finally reveal to him the family business. Bill accepts that fact and begins his first hunt with you that is the beginning of a lifetime of hunting as a team.

RICHIE;
— Do you get back together? Yes.
He started acting as if nothing happened between you two out of the blue. It was your turn to avoid him. After some time though, he got sick of how you were acting and decided to properly confront you. He listened as you ranted that that was how he treated you before, and then he explained why he did. He only avoided you to not get you involved with the whole Pennywise drama. At first, you thought he was crazy but everything started to make sense—seeing random red balloons, hearing voices when no one's around, and having hallucinations. You eventually forgave him and took him back.

EDDIE;
— Do you get back together? No.
Well, after the war in Hogwarts occurred, the Weasley family allowed you to return to Maine. You were extremely excited to finally reunite with Eddie, so the first place you dashed to was the Kaspbrak residence. What you saw didn't at all please you. Apparently, Eds has moved on from you to that Greta bitch. As soon as you saw them exchange saliva, you ran. You returned to the Weasleys and planned not to ever come back to Derry.

STANLEY;
— Do you get back together? Yes.
A year later, the Mikaelson family decided to take a vacation and check out the place you ran away to—Derry, Maine. After a few days of you guys staying there, the losers spotted you walking out of an ice cream shop alone, and Stan decided to confront you since he's been utterly broken the whole time you were gone. You both privately conversed in an empty alley with the losers a few meters away from you two. That conversation soon turned into a full on screaming match, which couldn't be prevented by the rest of the losers, and it consisted of letting out all of your and Stan's feelings that were bottled up all that time. This lead to you revealing your family secret to Stan and the whole Losers Club. Everyone froze in shock, but you froze as realization dawned on you. You just told them about your dramatic, psycho supernatural family and that you were a hybrid yourself. They were scared of you at first, but a week later, you're still in Derry, and Stan apologized for his reaction on your confession. He then admitted that he still loved you with all his heart no matter what you and your family are. You were in tears as you hugged him and got back together with him. You could care less at that moment what your family thought of him as you loved him with all your heart as well.
{lmao this is so long}

MIKE;
— Do you get back together? Yes.
He apologizes begs to have you back after they defeated Pennywise, and you cooperated once he explained why he broke up with you. You felt really touched at the fact that he cared that much for you :))

BEN;
— Do you get back together? No.
Ethan was furious at Ben and wanted more than anything to kill the puny douche, but thankfully, you stopped him. Anyway, a few years later, you guys heard that your friends from the McCall pack in Beacon Hills were yet again in some supernatural trouble, so you went there to provide help along with Jackson Whittemore, who decided to come back to Beacon Hills as well. Although you and Ben weren't a thing anymore, he, along with the rest of the club, was genuinely devastated at the fact that you left.

BEVERLY;
— Do you get back together? No.
After Bill, there was Ben :((
{AHAH THIS IS SO SHORT SORRY}

Vote and comment!! <3