Chapter 4 Discovery

Hey guys! It's me again. I'm just loving writing this story so I'm going to keep it going.

Quick recap. You stopped Killer Frost and got a new puppy friend.

That about sums up last chapter. So without further adieu, let's get to this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

It's been about two days since the run in with Killer Frost and I have been watched like a hawk since. I think some of the people watching are Batman, Batgirl, and Robin, but some of the others I can not tell.

I'm walking back from school one day when I feel no more eyes on me. 'Hmm. Wonder if they had to do something today.' I think.

I walk around the corner toward Gotham park and I see something out of the ordinary. I see Wonder Woman facing down a giant Gorilla. She is fighting Gorilla Grodd alone. She is barely holding her own.

I don't notice that I have made a cope and transferred my conscience until I toss a smoke toward Grodd. I run past Wonder Woman and start to aid her in the fight.

Wonder Woman POV

I had lured Gorilla Grodd to this part of town as Batman had asked me too. I only knew that the one he was trying to recruit was a sixteen year old boy. I was still skeptical of his power.

That is when I catch a glimpse of something fly past my face and explodes between me and Grodd. It's a smoke grenade. Just as it goes off, I see a boy literally appear out thin air.

"You need a hand here?" He asks me.

"Uh. Yeah, sure." I say.

He looks back and nods at me before rushing forward towards Grodd. His speed is incredible and he reaches Grodd in a mater of seconds. His fist comes up and he jumps to hit Grodd in the mouth. His fist slams into Grodd's jaw, sending him falling back. Grodd swings his fist and it connects with the boy.

He is sent back but manages to land on his feet and stand. He charges again, this time hitting with his feet. Grodd fall on his back and the boy yells, "Now!"

I charge in hit Grodd with my shield, rendering him unconscious. The boy looks up and starts to catch his breath before he disappear just the same as he appeared.

I stood in amazement and stared at where my ally once stood.

"Man, That was a hellofva fight."

I turn to see a boy, the same boy that had helped me but looked different. He was catching his breath and smiling.

"So," He says, standing up right,"Did you want to talk to me?"

Your POV

I sit on a bench and kick back a bit, letting my adrenaline calm itself down. "Ok. I know why you were fighting Grodd here for." I say.

"You do?" Wonder Woman asks. 'Can he read my mind?'

"Yeah. I have the power of telepathy." I nod, pointing at my head.

"Oh." She nods.

I get up and smile, "What is the whole plan behind me helping you fight?"

She takes a second before looking around at some of the surrounding skyscrapers. As she does, other Heroes come out from hiding.

Batman steps forward with Batgirl and Superman. They all join Wonder Woman at the bench. I look around, being surrounded by the heroes that I have wanted to meet since I was a kid.

Batman steps up, "I bet you have been wondering why we have been watching you the past few days?" 'I knew he had some sort of power.'

"Yeah. Just a bit." I smile.

"We would like to recruit you for the Justice League." He says proudly.

"Really?" I say, not able to hold in the happiness I'm feeling right now.

"Yes. You have been deemed a good person to join." Superman says.

"How do you determine that?" I look around at them.

"Well, first of, there is no criminal record on you." Batgirl says.

"And you helped me without a second thought." Wonder Woman says.

"You also have contact with some super villains but you still help place them where they belong." Batman says.

"Well, I'm one who believes there is good in everyone, you just have to look for it." I say, "There is good in those girls, and I plan on trying to get them to see that."

Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batgirl all smile.

"I couldn't have said it better myself Y/n." Superman says.

"So how about it?" Batman says, "You up for joining the League?"

"Yes. I would love to." I smile.

"Then welcome to the Justice League Y/n L/n." Wonder Woman says.

"We should probably get you to the Watch Tower so that the other heroes can meet you." Batman says.

"Right." I say, not able to get the stupid smile off my face, "So how do I get there?"

Batman motions me to follow him and I quickly do so.

Batgirls POV

Y/n follows Batman towards the batmobile. I am close behind, looking him over. He doesn't seem like much, and yet he was able to knock back Grodd twice. We get to the car and Y/n's eyes light up. He seems to be enjoying himself and can't find the words he probably wants to say.

I head for one of the doors on the back but, before I can reach for it, I see Y/n's hand on the door handle. He opens the door for me and smiles.

"Thank you." I say and smile back before getting in.

"No problem." Y/n says.

He shuts the door after I get in and does the same for Wonder Woman. He gets in on the side opposite of me and sits next to me. He looks around in amazement.

"You doing ok?" I ask.

"Yeah." Y/n says, "Just never thought I would get to ride in the batmobile. Or meet anyone from the Justice League."

I smile and think, 'You know, he is kinda cute. I hope I get to know him a little better.'

Then Batman takes us to the Watch Tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Before you go, is there any other DC girls you would like to see in the story?

Until next time, see ya!