Chapter 12 Prison Break

Hey guys! Author here again. Sorry for the huge gap in chapters. I've been really busy lately.

Anyway, time for a quick recap.

Last time, you added Death of the endless to your harem. You met up with your Sargent from your past, Gab. You two got ambushed and you fought it off. You ran into Kara on the way home and I left you on a cliffhanger.

So, without further adieu, let's get to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I smile and hold Kara close. "All you want to do is watch a movie?"

"Yeah." She snuggles into my chest, "I just really wanted to hang out with you today."

"Sounds like a plan to me. What movie do you want to watch?" I ask.

She thinks for a bit and then says, "How about Frozen?"

I sigh and roll my eyes. I should've seen this coming. Kara has already told me, on multiple occasions, that she loves Frozen. I haven't watched it yet. I haven't had the time, nor the money really. "Ok. You have it with you?" I ask.

She takes a bag off her back and presents it to me with a huge smile on her face.

"I didn't even need to ask, did I?" I chuckle a bit.

She shakes her head and keeps that same smile on her face. I laugh a bit.

"Your a nerd, you know that?" I smile, taking the bag.

Her smile turns into a pout. I let out a chuckle and kiss her forehead before whispering, "But you're my nerd. And I don't think I'd like it any other way."

She give another smile and wraps her arms around my neck. I lean in and we begin to kiss. Feeling her soft lips against mine is one of the best feelings in the world. It's the same for all of them but I shove that aside for now. I'm hanging out with Kara right now, not with all of them. We keep kissing for a few minutes before we finally pull back and smile.

"I love you Y/n." Kara says while looking into my e/c eyes.

"I love you too Kara." I say returning the look into her blue eyes.

We stay with our foreheads lightly resting one another. I pull away and take out the movie. I put it in then take a seat next to Kara. She snuggles into me and I smile. I start the movie and get myself comfortable. It's been quite a day already with meeting up with Gab. I let myself relax a bit.

I've been kinda stressed over small things for a while now. I'm not sure why. I usually tend not to care and live my life, but something's been different recently. Maybe it was girls? School was finally starting to get to me? Maybe even because of the whole being a hero thing?

Then something shoots through my head. 'Maybe it was because I somehow subconsciously knew, He was here.'

Gab had told me about how The Fox's latest activity was here, in Gotham, about a month ago. Somehow, my mind might have know this and started to get on edge. It was ready for a fight but didn't want to watch others get hurt because of that fight. It was a good thing that it had been silent for the past month. Nothing really big has happened to put me out on the field.

I shake that off. Right now, all I needed to focus on was having a good time and relaxing. And Kara seems to be the best at getting me to relax. Even back before I started to date the girls, whenever I started to get stressed or get a little frustrated, Kara was the one who got me to calm down the fastest. She just had this soft and sweet voice that puts me at ease. And, though she hasn't said much today, her body language is telling me loud and clear.