Chapter 22 Interview

Hello you wonderful people! Welcome back to another chapter of DC X Male Reader. Sorry for the big space between chapters. Last week was tech week and then musical nights.

Here is a scene from the Musial. I'm the guy in the black suit and does pretty much all of the singing. (Headphone recommended)

Hope you guys enjoyed that. I loved doing that part way to much. It was concerning.

Anyway, onto the recap.

Last time we had fun Barbra and found out how she thinks all the girls need us. After that we saved Cassie from a situation with Sid and got a kiss on the forehead for it.

Yeah. That's about all that happened last time. Not very eventful.

So, without further adieu, let's get to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

After I got packed up by the nurse, I start to head to my class. As I'm heading for the stairs, I hear someone crying. My mind flashes back to when I first met Harley and I feel the need to help whoever is crying. I look around and find that it is none other than Hannah.

I hesitate for a few seconds. She is still dating Sid, to my knowledge, and she tends not to notice I'm there. But I've noticed that she acts completely different when she is not around Sid. I start to wonder which side is really her. The one when she is with Sid or when she isn't.

'It's worth the chance I guess.' I think to myself.

I walk up to the stairs and see Hannah sitting on them. Her head is in her hands and she is crying. I quietly walk up next to her and sit down. "Hey." I simply state.

Her head comes up and whips around, looking for where my voice came from. She finds me sitting next to her, staring at the ceiling and watching some dust fall.

"Oh. Hi, Y/n." She says as she wipes away some tears.

"Wow. You actually acknowledged my existence. That's quite the change." I look over to her with a silly smile.

She perks up from this a bit and laugh a little. "Yeah. Quite the progress."

"I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult." I state in a non serious tone.

"Well." She sniffles. "I didn't mean it harshly."

"I'll take it as a compliment then." I smile.

She smiles a bit then looks down between her legs.

"What's up? Why are you here?" I look at her.

She is silent for a while. Then she mutters something. I tilt my head closer to try and hear but don't quite catch it.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Sid..." She looks down and away.

I then hear her think, 'Why did I ever like that guy?'

'Alright, asshole, what have you done to her?' I think. 'Well gee, I wonder, probably broke up with her.'

"He hurt you?" I ask.

"Yeah..." Hannah nods. "He broke up with me and started to spread rumors about me.."

'Typical Sid.' I think