Chapter 5 Watch Tower

Hey guys! Back again. Going to keep the ball rolling while I have ideas in my head. So, let's get to the recap.

You helped Wonder Woman fight Grodd, impressed her and Batgirl with your gentlemanliness, and you were offered to join the Justice League, which you happily accepted.

Now, let's get to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

We make it to the Watch Tower and I get out of the Batmobile. Batgirl gets out and say, "I'll see you around." 'I'm going to find my friends.'

"If you will follow me, there are some heroes that would like to meet you." Batman says and starts to head down a hall.

"Ok." I follow.

We head down this hall that is rather barren. I see a cafeteria and some sort of training room before we reach a room with a larger table. A few heroes stand at the table and watch as I enter.

"Greetings." One, who has green skin I might add, says.

"Hi." I say, not knowing what to say.

"I'm Martian Man Hunter." He says, "and you are
Y/n L/n, correct?" 'He may look like a high school student, but he has potential.'

"Yes. Pleasure to meet you all." I say, kinda tensing up because I'm surrounded by heroes that I have wanted to meet my whole life.

"I'm Green Lantern." Green Lantern says. 'He could become a great hero from what I have seen.'

"I'm the Flash." The Flash says while coming up and shaking my hand in, well, a flash.

Aquaman nods to me. 'He looks somewhat strong.'

Superman and Wonder Woman take a place at the table and Batman is next to me. "So, are these all the heroes that voted me into the Justice League?" I ask.

"No." Batman says, "Almost all the heroes voted you to be here."

"Some were skeptic and voted no." Superman adds. 'If they would have seen your fight with Grodd they wouldn't have voted no.'

"I was skeptical before our fight with Grodd, but, seeing how you helped me with my fight, I am confident in your powers." Wonder Woman says.

"Thanks." I say, looking down and smiling. 'I don't think I've ever been complimented like that before.'

"So, what are your powers?" Batman asks.

"Well, I can make copies of myself, which means I can teleport to and extent, I'm really good at pretty good at hiding and plain sight. I can disappear." I say, and when I say disappear, I demonstrate my disappear into mid air and reappear, "telepathy, and strength."

They are impressed with my disappearing act and nod. "Not to mention your actions." Wonder Woman says.

Martian Man Hunter hands me a comlink of some kind and says, "Here. If we need you, we'll contact you through this."

"Ok." I nod, taking it.

"Take some time to get familiar with the Watch Tower and the heroes in it." Superman says.

"Right." I nod and wave as I head off.

I'm feeling pretty hungry by now, so I head for the cafeteria. My entrance goes pretty much unnoticed, only a few of the heroes turn their heads to look at me. I head to were the food is and take a Green Apple. I toss it high into the air as I search to see if there is anything else I might want to grab in that area. Now that turns some heads. The apple falls right into my waiting hand and I take a bite out of it, deciding there isn't anything else I want.