AWFUL REDHEADED BITCH

i told my mom the incident that happened between me and mike, with my brother also listening. but after that, billy just kept saying stuff like 'told you so' and 'you should've listened to me.' but here i am, sitting two tables behind Mike, with El on my left. i looked at Eleven, she looked terribly mad. her eyes were on me for the whole period, but it felt like the whole class was looking at me, and they were.

i decided to ask maybe Dustin or Will about anything that happened recently. maybe Mike had told the school about last night. but as i try to keep up with Dustin and Will in the halls, they keep on walking away. "hey, stop! why is everyone ignoring me?" i decided to give up and just go to my locker to put my things away, i'll try again after school.

when i opened my locker, a small note fell out at the top. three notes, actually. i picked the notes up and opened them since they were folded into very small rectangles. the first note had said;

hello, whoever this is. i have something important to say. please stay away from Maxine "Max" Mayfield. last night i was invited to her house, thinking that we could be good friends, she bullied me and called me names to the point i started crying. i have slipped this note into every single locker to spread awareness about this awful redheaded bitch. i hope she hurts as much as she hurt me. thank you for reading.

when i stopped reading, i already knew who it was. Mike Wheeler. the fact he had to make a rumor up about me is pure stupidity, he knows that i can be very mad about these things. i mean, why do you think i'm called 'MadMax'?

i quickly read the second note and i was shocked by what it had said;

you ARE an asshole and you ARE selfish. it's not just me, our whole friend group probably doesn't even like you. i hope that Lucas will come to his senses and find out how terrible you are.
-Mike.

with that, my brain was filled with madness. i didn't even want to read the third note, i ripped every note up in pieces and put them in the rubbish bin that was conveniently placed to the right side of my locker.

i wanted to leave school early, but the chances of my mom letting me leave is unlikely. i could sneak out, but that would cause even more trouble. so i quickly shut my locker and tried to find Mike, plus the other boys. as soon i started walking, Mike bumped into me with a look of confusion on his face, i saw a crumbled up paper in his hand, making me raise a brow. "what does that say?" i asked, trying to snatch the paper away but failing.

"that you're an awful redheaded bitch?" he smiled awkwardly but that smile faded once he saw the angry look on my face. "Max, i promise you, i didn't write it, trust me-"  "how can i trust you after all you've done to me?" i whispered in annoyance, "you left me crying last night!"

"i know, i'm sorry. did you get the other note? the one i gave to you?" Mike asked, a small smile plastered on his face.

"the one where you called me an asshole? yeah, i got it. i hate you too." i spat. Mike suddenly went from happy to confused. he mouthed a 'what?' and ran away, shoving me. this time it was my turn to be confused.

MAX DIDNT KNOW THAT MIKE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH AND DIDNT WRITE THOSE NOTES, AND THAT THE THIRD NOTE WAS AN APOLOGY FROM MIKE. BUT SHE'LL NEVER KNOW THAT NOW.

THIS IS SO SHORT and bad sorry
but ooo who do you think wrote those nasty letters?
ill update soon