DON'T TELL NOBODY

sorry for not updating, writers block + school. this chapter is for clar (who actually requested the idea of the next few paragraphs so ATTACK HER NOT ME)

-

i walked to my locker and opened it, a note falling out. i put my things on the top shelf of my locker and picked up the note, meet me at the back of the school, -mike. i smiled to myself and my heart fluttered at the thought of us hanging out.

i closed my locker and headed to the back of the school, bumping into Anne who was leaving the hallways on the way. "oh hey, Max. where are you going?"

"back of the school." i replied and ran away before she could even answer. i was excited to see him, talk to him, but that excitement was a waste once i saw the one person in front of me who i never expected to see.

Eleven.

"i saw you and mike go into the janitors closet, wanna explain?" she asked me as if she was smarter than anybody else who ever existed.

"i- uh," i panicked, letting fear take over me. the next thing i knew was that i couldn't see anything, and i fainted.

THIRD PERSON POV.

Mike walked to Max's house with all of the boys by his side, they all wanted to become friends again and solve this 'drama'.

Dustin went to go knock on the door, only to see Billy opening it. none of them were scared by Billy, because he has gotten better at getting along with his so called sister.

"Max hasn't come home yet," he frowned as he knew who the four boys were looking for. Will clenched his fists and held in his anger mixed with slight sadness. Lucas was curious about Will, but figured he would ask later.

"do you know where she could be?" Mike asked with worry showing in his voice, the brother shook his head and waved goodbye as he shut the door.

"Will?" Lucas snapped him out of his angst trance, and Will frowned at all of them.

"the night we went looking for you Mike, me and Dustin went wandering around your streets while Lucas and Max went into the woods. me and Dustin split up, so i went around the corner of your street where nobody goes. i found Eleven digging in the ground with a shovel, she seemed to notice me and approached me. 'don't tell nobody' is all what she said. so Eleven is still out there. Eleven might've-" he stopped himself from talking and looked at Mike who looked furious.

"kidnaped her." Mike finished, "i'm going to fucking kill her."

this was rlly short oops i just needed to update

anywaYs im making a fadie book and i wanted to ask if u guys would read it if it was set at Hogwarts and they were WIZARDS