8

*Recap*
Joey turns the movie on and I cuddle up closer to him, he wraps his arms around my waist so we're spooning. I lay my hands on top of his and he lays his head in the crook of my neck, he quickly kisses my cheek and smiles. I smile back at him, he falls asleep about 30 minuets later, I fall asleep 10 minuets after him.
*End Of Recap*

I wake up around 1:30 am to a light being turned on, I sit up and see Joey out of the bed. I rub my eyes and look around, I see that the bathroom door is open and the light to it is on. The light shuts off a few minutes later and Joey walks back in the room.
J: Did I wake you up?
A: I don't know. I kind of woke up by myself. *yawns*
J: Oh. Well you can go back to sleep now. Sorry if it was my fault.

Joey lays back down in the bed, I lay back down and lay my head on Joey's chest and wrap my arms around his waist. He kisses my forehead and pulls the covers above us, I kiss his chest lightly. He pulls me on top of him and wraps his arms around my waist, I put both my legs on each side of him.
A: I like you a lot Joey.
J: I like you a lot too Ava.

He kisses me again, I move my head up to his face and start kissing him back. He rolls us over so he's on top, he starts kissing me harder  he tugs at my shirt again. I take it off, I feel something poking me in my lower stomach. I realize that Joey has a boner, he takes my shorts off and throws them across his room without breaking the kiss. I unhook my bra and Joey starts to stare, my cheeks flush red and I cover my boobs with my arms.
J: Don't cover them Ava. They're beautiful and you're beautiful.

I blush and move my arms away, he kisses me again. I pull his boxers down, when I pull his boxers down his dick springs up and hits his stomach. He pulls my underwear down and opens his nightstand drawer and grabs a condom.
J: Ava are you 100 percent sure you want to do this? Cause we don't have to do this if you change your mind.
A: I'm 100 percent sure Joey.
J: Okay.

Joey kisses me again and rolls the condom on his dick, he lines up with me and slowly pushes in me. I instantly moan loudly, Joey starts thrusting faster and faster. He kisses me and I kiss him back, the bed starts hitting the wall.
A: *Moans* J-Joey!
J: Say my name louder.
A: *Moans* Joey!!!

Joey lays his head in the crook of my neck, his thrusts get sloppier and sloppier. We finish 10 minuets later, he pulls out of me and throws the condom away. He lays on top of me and kisses my jawline, he hands me his shirt and my underwear to put on. He puts on his boxers, he lays beside me and wraps his arms around my waist and pecks my lips.
J: Was that your first time?
A: Yeah. Was it yours?
J: Yeah.

I blush and cuddle up next to Joey, he falls asleep a few minutes after me. I wake up the next morning to Joey's hand in my shirt and his head laying in the crook of my neck and he's kissing my cheek, I smile. I feel Joey smile against my cheek.
J: Good morning Ava.
A: Good morning Joey.

I turn around and look at Joey, he kisses me and I kiss him back.
A: I should probably leave now.
J: Why though?

Joey gives me his puppy dog face.
J: Charles doesn't know how long you'll be at "Marks".
A: No but what if he comes over here to your house.
J: He won't though because I'm "sick" remember?
A: You know that that's not going to stop him.

I go to get up but Joey grabs my wrist and pulls me back down to him and wraps his arms around me.
J: I don't want you to leave. I like these moments with you where we can cuddle and kiss in the open and Charles and no one would find out.
A: I do too but I should really get going.
J: Fine.

He kisses me and unwraps his arms from around my waist, I grab my bag and walk to the bathroom. I change into clothes and brush my hair, I walk back to his room and put my shoes on while he puts on a pair of joggers. He walks me to the door, before we get to the door there's a knock on it. Joey looks out of the peephole.
J: Shit. Go hide.
A: Where?
J: Under my bed upstairs.

I run up stairs to Joeys room and hide underneath his bed.

(Joey's POV)
I look out the peephole and see Charles, Ava runs up stairs and hides under my bed. I open the door and Charles walks in.
C: Hey Joey.
J: Hi Charles.
C: Looks like you're feeling better.
J: Yeah.
C: Where's Ava? I know she's here. She's not at Marks. He came over earlier asking for her so where is she?
J: She's not here. Why would you think that?
C: Because 1 you guys both left the house last night in a hurry, 2 Mark said she wasn't with him and 3 Aaron has a point.
J: What is Aaron's point?
C: You live 15 minuets away from our house on foot and the closest hotel from our house is 45 minuets away on foot. Ava would never walk 45 minuets in a town she doesn't know to well. Plus I know that you like her and I think she likes you so where is she?
J: I don't know.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14