51

*Recap*
Joey gets up and walks to the bathroom while I lay down on my stomach with my head buried in my pillow, Joey walks back out of the bathroom and sits at the end of my bed and puts his head in his hands. I calm down a bit.
J: Ava, I'm sorry this happened.
A: I just don't get it. The 1 time we did it without a condom I don't get pregnant but then when we do use a condom I get pregnant.
Dad: Excuse me? Tell me I didn't hear what I just thought I heard.

Joey looks up from his hands and I turn around and sit up.
A: I-I'm sorry Dad.
Dad: Are you pregnant?
A: The tests said it was positive. I'm sorry Dad.
Dad: You got my daughter pregnant and you are going to pay for it Joey.
A: Leave him alone. Charles already said he was going to beat him. Just leave him alone.
Dad: He got you pregnant Ava! You are 16 years old! It's unacceptable!
J: Sir you don't need to worry. I promise you I'm going to stay with Ava. I'm not going to get her pregnant then leave. I promise. I may not ever want a kid but I'm not going to leave Ava. This is half my fault and she shouldn't have to pay for it by herself.
Dad: You better never hurt her and if you do you will be black and blue all over and you will never be allowed to see her ever again.
A: Just go away Dad. Me and Joey are going to figure this out.
Dad: You fucking better. I can not believe you and Charles. You guys are both 16 and going to be parents. Thomas is 18 and he hasn't gotten his girlfriend pregnant. Its unbelievable you 2. You and Charles need to tell your mother.
*End Of Recap*

A: We will now just please go.

Dad walks out of my room and I get up and shut my door and lay down.
A: Joey, you don't have to stay. I know that you don't want kids and I don't want to stop you from your life to take care of a kid.

Joey gets up and lays next to me, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to his chest. Joey kisses my forehead.
J: Ava, I'm not leaving you. I don't want a kid but I love you very much so I won't leave you and I will love this baby if you are pregnant. I promise you. Okay?

I nod my head and Joey grabs my cheeks with his hand and kisses me, I grab his wrists and kiss him back. He pulls away and hugs me, 20 minuets go by.
J: You need to get ready so we can go to the appointment.
A: Okay.

Joey kisses me again and I get up, I pick out an outfit and walk to my bathroom and get dressed. I walk out of my bathroom and put shoes on along with a jacket, me and Joey walking out of the house a few minutes later and he starts driving to the hospital.

(2 HOURS LATER)

We are back at the house now and the doctor said that I'm pregnant, right now I'm laying on my bed on my stomach and Joey is in my bathroom. He walks out a few minutes later and lays beside me, he rolls me on my back.
A: Why did you do that?
J: Because if you lay on your stomach you're hurting the baby. You have to lay on your back.

Joey kisses me and wraps his arms around me and kisses his my cheek, I go to lay on my side but Joey turns me back over on my back.
J: No Ava. We can't hurt our baby.
A: Joey, I'm laying on my side not my stomach. *laughs*
J: *Laughs* Oh okay.

I turn on my side again and start watching tv, Joey lays his head on top golf mine. Dad walks in a few minutes later.
Dad: Have you guys figured stuff out yet?
A: No. I don't get what we're supposed to figure out.
Dad: You're supposed to figure out if you're keeping the baby, if you're going to stay here or move back to Pennsylvania and if you want your own apartment so you can have privacy.
A: Okay. We'll figure it out tomorrow.
Dad: Okay. Joey you are so fucking lucky that your my sons best friend and my that my daughter loves you.
A: Leave him alone. Just go.

He walks away and shuts my door, I turn around so me and Joey are facing each other.
A: I love you.
J: I love you too.

Joey grabs my cheeks again and kisses me and I kiss him back.
J: We need to tell my parents and your mom.
A: I know. I want to wait to tell my Mom. I don't want her to know just yet.
J: Okay. Well we could tell my parents tomorrow if it's okay with you?
A: Yeah. That's fine. We won't tell my mom just yet. I don't want her to get mad at me and be rude.

Joey pulls me closer to his chest and hugs me tightly.
J: I'm sorry babe.
A: For what?
J: That your mom has to be rude to you if you don't want to tell her yet we won't.
A: Or we don't have to tell her at all.
J: You don't want to tell her?
A: Not really. She doesn't care anyways and she'll just say bad things about me or you.
J: Well if you don't want to tell her we won't. Okay?
A: Okay.

I hug Joey and he hugs me tighter and kisses my forehead, I lay my head on his chest and continue to watch Republic Of Doyle. He kissed my cheek.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14