74

(SIDE NOTE~~ Please listen to the music while reading this chapter. It will make sense once you get to the end of this chapter and it's just a great song in general.🙂 )

*Recap*
I start walking to the room, when I get to the door I see Thomas and Charles standing by the door with a rose in each of their hand.
A: What are you guys doing?
Thomas: Just take the roses and walk in the room.

I grab the roses and walk into the room, the curtain is shut so it's covering half the room. Mason and Kaiden hand me 2 roses each.
*End Of Recap*

I look down at Mason and Kaiden. 
A: What are you guys doing?
M: We can't tell you.

I look back up and see Joey on 1 knee with a small box in his hand, I start walking over to him. I stop in front of him.
J: Ava Grace Gitnick you are my best friend and the mother of our children with another 1 on the way. I could not ask for anything better in life than you and our kids. That is the best gift anyone could ask for. Will you make me the happiest guy ever and marry me?

Tears well in my eyes and I nod my head yes, he stands up and slides the ring on my finger. I hug him and he hugs me back, he kisses my cheek.
A: Why 6 roses?
J: I wanted to make it special and since we've been together for 6 years I got 6 roses for the 6 years that we've been together. It was your Dad's idea to propose here.
A: I love you Joseph Mathew Birlem.
J: And I love you Ava Grace Gitnick.

I kiss his cheek and smile.
J: Or should I say Ava Grace Birlem.

I smile again and kiss him, he kisses me back. I pull away a second later, Dad starts clapping along with Thomas, Charles and the boys. Kaiden and Mason walk towards us and hugs us, I pick Mason up while Joey picks Kaiden up.
A: I thought that you were going to your Mom and Dad's?
J: I left a few minutes after you did and when you went to the bathroom Charles texted me and me and the boys came in a got ready.
A: I love you guys.
K: We love you too mommy.

I smile, I put Mason down and Joey puts Kaiden down. I walk over to my Dad and hug him, he hugs me back.
A: I love you so much Dad.
Dad: I love you so much too hunny.
A: I'm going to miss you a lot.
Dad: I'm going to miss you a lot too but I'm still here right now so let's just enjoy that. When I'm gone I will still be with all of you. Just remember all the fun times that we've had together. We are all here right now so I want to have a talk with you all. First of all Thomas you are my first born and I love you with everything I have. I want you to accomplish your dreams and be there for your girlfriend and make sure you treat her right and make some more grandkids for me. I want you to be there for Ava and Charles. Okay?
Thomas: I can do that. I will always be here for them. I love you so much.
Dad: Charles, you are my second born and I want you to be there for your kids and your girlfriend too. You are an amazing father to them and an amazing boyfriend to Mya. You need to do what makes you happy and always be there for Ava and Thomas. Nothing can replace the siblings that you have so take care of each other. I love you so much Charles.
C: I love you so much too Dad. I will always be there for Ava and Thomas.
Dad: Ava, you are my third born and you are such an amazing mother to Kaiden and Mason especially for having them at such a young age. You have not given up on them and you are so strong. I love you so much and I need you to be there for Charles and Thomas. You are just the best mother I have ever seen and such a great girlfriend. I remember when you were 3 you played with baby dolls and always tried your mothers wedding dress and you had that imaginary boyfriend named Luke and now it's 18 years later and you have real kids, a real fiancé and you will be in a wedding dress soon. Make sure you tell your new baby girl or boy how much I love and would have loved him or her. If it's a boy name him Michael and if it's a girl name her Liv for me. I love you guys so much.
A: I love you so much Dad and I'm sure that Michael or Liv would have loved you so much. You have been the best Grandpa to Mason and Kaiden.
Dad: Joey make sure you take very good care of Mason, Kaiden, your new baby and my daughter. I want you to make them the happiest people in the world and never ever hurt them. You are such a wonderful boyfriend to Ava and such a great boyfriend to Charles.
J: I would never do anything to ever hurt them. I love them so much.
Dad: Mason and Kaiden, you guys are brothers and I want you to behave for your Mom and Dad and you guys need to have each others back and never do anything that would hurt each other. When your sister or brother is born I want you to be really nice to him or her. Never be mean to them and never be mean to each other or anyone. I love you guys.
K: We love you too Grandpa and we won't hurt anyone. We promise. Right Mason?
M: Right.
Dad: I want you Thomas to walk your sister down the isle.
Thomas: Okay.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14