38

*Recap*
I go to text him back but it says his phone is on airplane mode, Thomas walks up to my room a few minutes later.
T: What the hell is Joey talking about? He's asking me to check on you and make sure you're not harming yourself and he's on his way here. He's on the plane now.
A: I don't know. I'm so confused. Read the messages he sent me.

I hand my phone to Thomas and he starts reading the messages, he hands me my phone pack.
Alexa: Do you maybe think Mark told Joey you were doing self harm cause he was mad? He's done it before last year when he got really mad. Remember?
A: Do you think that's what happened?
Alexa: Maybe. I'll text him.

Alexa and Thomas walk downstairs and come up 10 minuets later.
A: Did he?
Alexa: Yup.
*End Of Recap*

A: So now because Mark told Joey that I was self harming, Joey freaked out and wasted a trip he didn't need to take and now he's on his way here for nothing?
T: Exactly. But at least he's concerned and he's coming to check on you. That's a good boyfriend.
A: Yeah. He's really sweet and nice.
T: Have you tried texting him?
A: Yeah but it won't let me send the message because his phone is on airplane mode.
Alexa: At least it shows that he cares and he would drop everything to come make sure your okay.
T: Wasn't he in the middle of a concert?
A: Yeah.
T: Okay well me and Alexa are going to go out for a bit.
A: Okay. Bye.
T: Bye.

Alexa and Thomas leave and 6 hours go by, I look at my phone and see that it's 10 pm. I get up and put on pajamas and put my hair in a messy bun, I lay my phone on the night stand and get under the covers and fall asleep. Around 3 hours later I feel someone get in bed with me and wrap their arms around my waist, I open my eyes and turn around and see Joey. He hugs me to his chest and I hug him back, his eyes are red and bloodshot.
A: Joey were you crying?
J: Yeah. Mark said you were doing self harm and I got scared so I left the concert and grabbed my stuff and left right away. I don't want to see you hurt.
A: Mark lied to you Joey. He got mad and he made up a story that I was doing self harm.
J: So you're okay?
A: Yeah. I was talking to Thomas when you texted me and when I tried to text you back the messages wouldn't send.
J: I-I was so scared and I started freaking out because of him.
A: It's okay Joey. That fact that you dropped everything and come to see if I was okay really shows that you care about me.
J: I love you so much Ava. Please never leave me?
A: I love you so much too Joey and I promise that I won't ever leave you.

Joey kisses my forehead, I go to lay my head on his chest but he grabs my whole body and pulls me on top of him. He pulls the covers over us and wraps his arms around me, I kiss his neck and fall asleep a few minutes later. I wake up the next morning with Joey kissing my forehead, I open my eyes and look at him.
J: Good morning beautiful.
A: Good morning Joey.

I kiss his cheek and go to get up, Joey grabs my wrist and pulls me back down and hugs me.
A: Joey, I want to take a shower.
J: Ava, I want to cuddle with you.
A: We can cuddle after my shower.
J: I want to cuddle right now.

Joey starts acting like a child, I laugh and roll my eyes.
J: I'm just going to take a shower with you then.
A: You can't Joey.
J: And why's that?
A: Because Thomas is here.
J: No he's not.

I roll my eyes and look out the window, I see that Thomas's car isn't here. I roll my eyes and grab a towel and walk to the bathroom, Joey walks behind me.
J: He's not here and you said we can't because he's here and he's not so.

I roll my eyes again and start the shower.
A: Joey turn around.
J: Why? I've seen you before.
A: Joey!
J: Fine.

Joey turns around and I get undressed, I get in the shower. Joey steps in a few seconds later.
A: Joey.
J: What?
A: You can be so clingy. *laughs*

Joey wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my head.
J: I'm clingy because I love you.

He kisses the top of my head.
A: I love you too.
J: I'm really happy that you're moving to California. I get to see you every day.
A: Except when you're on tour.
J: No you get to see me then too because I'm bringing you with me on every tour I go on.
A: Really?
J: Only if you want to.
A: I do.

I turn around and smile and hug Joey and he hugs me back, me an Joey finish in the shower 10 minuets later. We get out and wrap a towel around us, we walk out of the bathroom and see Thomas looking through the drawer.
A: What are you doing?
T: Looking for an extra phone charger.

Thomas turns around.
T: I don't even want to know what you guys did in there.

Thomas walks out of the room.
J: That was kind of awkward.
A: Yeah it was.

I walk over to the door and shut it, I open my bag and grab a pair of clothes out and Joey does the same. We get dressed and walk into the bathroom.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14