| chapter eight |

' it's you. no one else makes sense '

ALEXIS BROWN STARED AT THE TWO MEN in front of her in shock, her left bicep and right arm glowing gold as two names appeared on her skin in neat cursive handwriting, which she assumed belonged to both of them

Signalling the others to leave, Steve stood up and quietly walked out of the room with the others following behind him, leaving the new found mates to themselves.

"We're..." Bruce trailed off, still shocked as he finally found their missing piece.

"Soulmates." Alexis finished, a warm smile crawling onto her lips as she grinned at her two soulmates. Alluringly, she would blink her eyes from time to time, allowing her eyelashes to flutter like the wings of a butterfly. My god, her eyes were simply spellbinding; Tony thought as he walked over to his mate. Alexis's eyes were scanning his movements, wondering what he's going to do.

Tony stood in front of her, his right hand lifting to be placed on the blonde's cheek, rubbing under the eye as Alexis leant into his touch, her heart speeding up as sparks ran through her veins.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered as he gazed at her deep eyes. Her eyes were stunning. Yes, you could say they were blue. But that would surely be an understatement. Tony always thought his own brown irises were captivating was a lie compared to her pupils. Alexis's would remind people of a fragile piece of blue china, the lightest shade of teal, the seafloor in which you could be swimming in right this second. Her eyes reminded them of something extravagant. Both Tony and Bruce knew, in that moment and in that moment only, that the twinkle in her eyes was the most beautiful thing they could witness.

Alexis felt her face heat up as a shade of baby pink filled her face. "Thank you."

Bruce looked at the pair with a big warm smile as his chest swelled with warmth. The essences of summer, a goddess of the sun, Bruce thought as he scanned his mate's appearance. Her golden hair draped down softly curling along the ends. He could only imagine that every time she appeared the day never ended and smiles never faded. She was a siren leading everyone to sudden happiness. The beauty with the forever young ocean blue eyes. The beauty that the two smartest males could call theirs.

Bruce walked over to them, wrapping an arm around Alexis's waist and pulling her to him, crushing her into his chest. Clutching at the silky fabric of his shirt, the blonde inhaled his scent, finding comfort in the smell of lavender and cinnamon that wrapped around him.

"Why don't we go to the bedroom?" Bruce asked and immediately his two mates raised their brow with a smirk on their face. "Not like that!" He exclaimed, flustered. Alexis laughed, catching the attention of his mates as they stared at her in awe, the sound heavenly to their ears.

"Are you sure?" She wiggled her eyebrows as the hand that was resting against his chest lowered. "Because I wouldn't mind." Tony laughed as Bruce stood speechless, his face painted with red.

"Come on." Tony laughed as he tugged at both of their hands, dragging a speechless Bruce and a laughing Alexis.

"This is going to be so fun!"