| chapter five |

' it's amazing to find someone who
wants to learn everything about you '

"SO, VHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST HALF AN HOUR?" Asked Pietro as he came and sat on the sofa, his sister following and plopping down next to him

"Well, this is the location of the base you wanted." She started, clicking on a file which showed a picture of a small, sand brown facility that was camouflaged because of its colour in the middle of the desert.

"Wow, it's so small." Tony rolled his eyes at his best friend.

"Way to go, Captain Obvious." Steve looked at him weirdly, furrowing his brows.

"I'm not Captain Obvious; I'm Cap - oh." He cut himself off, the words sinking in. Alexis barked out a laugh as she continued scrolling up to zoom in on the place with satellite imagery.

"It looks abandoned," Bucky said as they all stared at the image, Alexis trying to find the location of it.

"And it's not taken care of; there are cracks on the wall." Natasha pointed out. Alexis quickly realised something and changed the image to thermal and sighed in relief when she saw bodies lingering around.

"Well, we know it's one of Hydra's base." She started, her fingers tapping on the keyboard.

"One of?" Clint questioned, glancing at the blonde.

"Turns out there are three others." She said as three more files popped up. "The first one is in the Sahara desert. The second one," She trailed off as she clicked on, making it full screen. "Is in Scotland, on top of Ben Nevis."

"Okay, that vone looks better than the other." Said Pietro. "Vhy?"

"That's because there are more people there." Answered Clint, using logic.

"Ah, okay."

"The third one is in East Siberian Taiga," Alexis said as she zoomed in on the facility that was small but larger than the first one.

"Where is that?" Asked Sam as he sat by his first mate, Natasha, cuddled against her, the latter running her hands through the former's hair.

"In Russia," Bucky answered, knowing the place like the back of his hand.

"Yup. And the last one is in Brazil, next to the Iguazu Falls." The last facility was next to a gorgeous waterfall and was the biggest, double the size of the SHIELD base. "Oh, and it's their headquarters. That's why it's slightly bigger."

"Slightly?!" Screeched Sam as he glared at Alexis. "That's like double the size of Shield!"

"It's actually triple the size." She corrected.

"MY POINT EXACTLY!" As Sam and Alexis continued to bicker, up in Asgard were two brothers - one adopted - talking to their father, King Odin.

"My sons." He called, motioning for them to come closer. Bowing slightly, they did.

"You called, father?" Thor asked as he stared at his beloved father that sat in all glory and gold.

"I have something significant to tell you." He said, his fingers wrapped around his gold staff.

"What is it, father?" Asked Loki as he stood tall, impatient. He wanted to get back to his mate as soon as possible along with Thor.

"Do not fret, my sons. Your mates are safe." Odin let out a chuckle, his eyes soft and warm as joy built up in his chest. He was happy that his sons finally found their mates, whether it was a girl or guy.

Thor and Loki sighed in relief, the statement reassuring. However, they still wanted to have their mates in their arms.

"So, What is the problem?"

"It is about your sister."

"So, when are we going to destroy the bases?" Bruce asked as he sat on the sofa, behind Tony and Alexis, who was still on Tony's lap.

"When Loki And Thor come back." Answered Steve, his feet tapping on the ground as he and Wanda sat together, both waiting for their loves. The other mates sat cuddled together all waiting, quietly.

The only sound that filled the room was the tapping of keys on the laptop.

"What are you doing, my love?" Tony asked, his chin resting on her neck. Alexis's lips were tugged upwards.

"I'm hacking into the Pentagon." She replied, shrugging. Natasha and Clint rose a brow and straightened up. "Which, by the way, is very easy." Tony laughed at his mischievous mate, pressing his lips to her neck.

"Isn't the Pentagon the big group in America?" Asked Wanda. Alexis nodded. "Then how are you able to hack into it?"

"Sister, Alexis is the best hacker in the world!" Pietro Exclaimed from Bucky's lap, the assassin's arms wrapped around his.

"Rona." Hearing the voice of the god of Thunder, everyone turned to look at Thor and Loki, who both came back from Asgard. Alexis rose a brow, the name very familiar to her ears.

"What did you just say?" Everyone turned to Alexis, Loki finally realising something incredible, his mind finally putting together the points from both at home and from what his father said.

"No way." He said, his eyes wide and mouth agape. Thor nodded in conformation, still staring at the blonde in front of him, whose eyes held realisation.

"Okay!" Exclaimed Tony as he waved his arms around. "What's going on?" Everyone looked at Thor for an explanation, but once Alexis sighed, everyone turned to her. The blonde got off of Bruce's lap and sat at the glass coffee table.

"My real name isn't Alexis Brown." She started as she stared at her mates. "My real name is Alectrona Odinsdottir."