| chapter one |

' my darling, you are loved '

WAKING UP, ALEXIS FELT A WEIGHT ON HER CHEST as her eyes fluttered open from a dreamless sleep

WAKING UP, ALEXIS FELT A WEIGHT ON HER CHEST as her eyes fluttered open from a dreamless sleep. Looking down, her eyes caught sight of two heads lying against her breasts, one laying directly on it while the other politely moved up.

The blonde let out a silent giggle, her cheeks reddening as Tony purred every time he shifted, enjoying the feeling of her soft breasts pressed against his face.

Sitting up, Alexis moved both their heads off and crawled out of bed, silently, careful not to make a single sound. She finally slipped off, and a warm, soft smile tugged at her lips as she saw her two mates cuddle together, Bruce's head on Tony's chest as the latter wrapped the former in a protective embrace.

The blonde hacker slipped on Tony's oversized shirt and a pair of pyjamas short shorts that ended two inches below her butt. She exited the room, finding her way to the kitchen where she found Steve sitting at the table with a newspaper in his hand and a cup of coffee in front of him along with his mate by his side.

"Morning." She yawned as she walked to the cabinets, reaching up to open one.

"Good morning." They greeted, Loki gazing at the blonde curiously as she walked around the marble floor with items in her hand. Alexis seemed to know where everything was because she didn't bother asking for help nor did she look through anything.

"What are you making?" Loki asked as he bit into his red, juicy apple.

"Food," Alexis said as she continued to travel around the kitchen, her steps as graceful as a ballerina. Loki rolled his eyes as he continued to watch his mate as the blonde captain read the newspaper.

"Morning," Yawned Tony as he entered the kitchen along with Bruce and Clint and Natasha.

"Morning." Tony walked over to his female mate, pecking her lips as she scrambled the eggs in the frying in the pan. "Where's Bruce?"

"He's taking a shower." Alexis nodded and continued making eggs for herself and the others.

"I smell eggs!" Pietro exclaimed as he entered the kitchen with Bucky following behind him like a lost puppy.

"That's cause I'm making some, doofus." The smell of eggs and bacon wafted around the kitchen, the scent heavenly as Bruce entered the described room.

"Something smells good." He states as he sits down at the table. The moment he slides into his chair, Bruce is served an enormous platter of food. Eggs, ham, piles of fried potatoes. A tureen of fruit sits in ice to keep it chilled. There's an elegant glass of orange juice at the corner.

A pair of warm lips plaster themselves on his cheek, sparks filling his body but, all too soon, it vanished as does the pair of lips.

"Enjoy." Alexis smiled as she sat down next to Bruce with Tony by her other side. The other Avengers sat down with their mates by their side, a plate of food in front of them.

"Where's Steve?" Bucky asked as he looked around for his best friend. "And where's Loki?"

"They've gone out." Answered Alexis as she cut into her bacon, slipping a piece into her mouth. The bacon broke over her tongue, perfectly crisp, perfectly salty. The flavour was like a bomb in her mouth, exploding in all the right ways.

"Where to?" Thor asked, looking like a confused puppy as he tilted his head. Alexis stared at him for a few seconds, eyes calculating before she shrugged and continued to eat her breakfast.

Bruce glanced over to his first mate, both of them catching the lingering stare of her eyes as Thor asked a question. Tony immediately felt jealous, thinking that she had developed some sort of feelings for him, but Bruce knew the real reason. At least, he thought it was.